Authors Note

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to tell you a little bit about the story before you read.

This story will have smut so just be ready for that. Also if anyone has any specific triggers that I should give a warning about please let me know in the comments. I will add warnings before any chapter with violent scenes. I am currently in school so I will try to update as much as possible, but it may take a little longer for some chapters. I just ask that you're patient with me. Please feel free to give me any suggestions in the comments.

I'm also aware of the lack of diversity in the Harry Potter and Fanfiction community so I did my best to get as much representation possible. That being said, I'm not comfortable with writing from the perspective of a character that I can not relate to. What I mean by that is I can't speak on behalf of a POC character accurately seeing as I am not POC. If I ever write anything offensive I promise it's not intentional and feel free to call me out on it.

When I was writing this story I based the main character, Arabella Hawthorn, on the song Arabella by Arctic Monkeys. I added it above if anyone want to listen to better understand her character (I'll probably add songs that go with the chapters every now and then). I do have pictures of what her and the other characters look like, and if anyone wants to see them just let me know in the comments and I can add the pictures in a different chapter. The story will start in her 5th year at Hogwarts. Fred is in his 6th year, the golden trio in is their 4th year, and Ginny and Luna are in their 3rd. I will be adding quite a few characters since she's in a different year.

Lastly, this story will follow the original Harry Potter books for the most part, and I will do my best to get as many accurate details. However for the sake of the story I can't make it 100% accurate, and I'm sure at some point I'll forget something. I do not own the Harry Potter characters or story, they are part of the franchise written by JKR. I would also like to say that I don't support JKR and her transphobic views

Enjoy!