You opened your eyes and looked around Teglon's dark, small apartment. His bedroom door was open, but he wasn't in bed. You turned and lookin in his small kitchen to see him standing there with the fridge door open. He was shirtless and accidentally showing off his abs. Luckily, he did have black pajama pants on.

"Hey." He said, not turning to you "I asked if you were hungry, but then you started yelling at me. So I was like: 'ok, damn. You're starving apperiently.'. Were you even awake at all?"

"No." You shook your head "I think I was just being weird in my sleep. Did.. You hear anything you can remember I said in my sleep?"

"Something about a kid? Everything else was all fuckin mumbled the fuck out. You still hungry, or no?"

"No." You shook your head, remembering what it was that the kid told you to say.

Οι επτά θανάσιμες αμαρτίες δολοφόνησαν την οικογένειά μου, και θα με κυνηγήσουν μετά.Ο Τέκλον έκανε συμφωνίες με μάγισσες, και το πνεύμα του μωρού μου με προειδοποίησε γι' αυτό.Δεν έχω ιδέα τι λέξεις βγαίνουν από το στόμα μου.

"Ok." Teglon closed the door and started to make himself a sandwich "what'd you dream about? A nightmare?"

You glanced at Teglon, then felt shivers shoot up your spine and the feeling of disgust settle in your stomach. "Yeah." You said quickly.

"Wanna talk about it?" He said while giving you a tired smirk.

"No." You shoot your head "I'd rather not, thanks."

He shrugged and finished making his late night snack "ok. See ya in the morning." Teglon took his food and put everything else away, then headed to his room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as his door closed, you snatched your phone off your charger and texted Luciel.

Y/n
Where's Purgatory Hall?

Y/n
Luciel.

Y/n
Wake up or I swear to fucking everything good and bad in all worlds, I'll fucking kill myself before Teglon gets me pregnant.

Y/n
LUCIEL CHOI!!

Computer God
WHAT

Computer God
I'M AWAKE

Computer God
HOLD ON I'LL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS, THEN YOU GOTTA SPILL THE TEA!!

Computer God
East side of Spicy Town, go down Hell Fire Rd, turn right at the bright red building with eyes, then in the elevator. Get off on the second stop.

Computer God
TEA

Computer God
SPILL NOW

Y/n
IN A BIT LET ME GET THERE

You grabbed your backpack and put your phone and charger in, then your laptop, and as much cloths as you could fit. With the cloths you couldn't fit in the backpack, you just left them where they were folded in a pile next to the couch. You made sure you had all your weapons as well, and especially clutched the bottle of holy water to your chest. At this hour of the day in hell, who knows who could be out?

You quietly walked out the apartment and closed the door behind you. You bumped into an all to familiar chest, and had to cover his mouth before he could say anything.

"Mammon." You whispered "you need to leave me alone right now, ok? I really need to go somewhere, it's an emergency."

He took your hand off his mouth and whispered "why did ya hide here? I mean, it's here, y/n! With that dick head!"

"You stole from me and broke my trust with you, Mammon!" You whisper-yelled "I'm leaving here, and I have to get somewhere and get a message to someone. You need to go back to the house and leave me alone."

"When can I see you again?" He asked.

You could hear his heart breaking with that sentence alone, and it hurt you to see him like this. You gently put your hand on his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know. But I can't stay here. I think that's all I'm supposed to tell you, or things could fuck up even more for me right now."

"So.. I might never see ya again?"

"Maybe? Just.. give me a month, I dont go see you by then, I guess we'll never see eachother again. But I swear, I really hope we can."

"...Ok."

You let go of Mammon and started to run down the hallway and down the stairs as quickly as possible, then started to run to Spicy Town like Saeyoung's directions said.