Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Shell, wake up!" Tyler whispered from over the top of me.

 "What, don't yell" I said my head pounding hard.

"I'm not yelling shell; you just had a bit to much last night". Last night, what happened last night? God I really did have too much.

 I rolled over and reached a pillow to cuddle but I felt bare skin.

 $hit. What happened last night? I sat up and looked down I was wearing one of Tyler's tops.

 My favourite one, It was black saying 'nerds have bigger hard drives'. I loved this top. I looked over to Tyler who was sitting up in bed topless.

His body was like a god. The abs bulging out making your eyes look at them. Stop! I'm checking my best friend out, what's wrong with me?

"Shell" he asked with a seductive voice and a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Yeah" I asked looking at him trying to keep my eyes on his face.

"Do you remember last night?" he asked.

Damn last night what happened? "N... no, what happened" I asked worried about the answer.

 "You said... you said you wanted to play fight with me" he said and I chuckled.

 I hated play fighting so I must have been pissed.

He jumped on me in mid thought. Tickling me, I screamed and tried to kick him but failed.

 "You really think you can hurt me hun" he asked with a smirk.

 "No but I can whipe that smirk off your face" I said slapping him hard in the face

 He laughed and tickled me more.

"Okay stop, please just stop! Ill do anything please!" I screamed.

 He laughed and backed off me again.

 "Well you said you wanted to play fight" he said still laughing.

"Yeah well I was pissed I say anything when I'm pissed you know that" I said still trying to imagine myself saying it.

 "I'm going to have a shower" I said walking over to his on suit.

"Okay" he replied and he sat on the bed.

Tyler's P.O.V

Why didn't I just tell her the truth? Play fighting, pftt what a lame excuse.

Her words made me feel so special last night. 'I love you' she said and now she can't even remember.

I love her so much always have. Argg why can't she just remember?

 She said I love you and she doesn't even remember the kiss she don't even remember any of it.

*Flash back. Last night*

"So what film you fancy" I asked hoping she wouldn't say twilight it's such a stupid story line a vampire and a school girl how sick can this world get.

"Twilight" she said in her cute little voice.

"Fine but only because I love you" and I really do love her.

 I would watch this everyday of my life just to make her smile. "Yeah if you say so" she said elbowing my stomach.

 "Don't start missy" I said putting the DVD on.

She just smiled and throws popcorn at me.

"Pass the vodka" I looked at her with wide eyes to say don't drink too much.