Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

She felt strong arms wrap around her waist, a head resting on her right shoulder.

"We should get more of those."

"Pictures?" She could feel him nod.

"Yeah. That's practically the only one that I have of the two of us. That and the pictures from the dance." She thought over that for a minute. He was right. They never really took pictures, well he always tried to take pictures of her but she would always hold up her hand. She would always smile at his persistence.

"I think that we should too. I would like to have more in my room." He smiled at her, placing a kiss upon her head. He took out his phone and placed the call for the pizza, listing off at least 4 different ones, then put it down on his bed. Looking as it bounced a couple of times. She could see it light up and saw that his screensaver was a picture of her. One that she didn't recognize or remember being taken. She picked up the phone and looked at it more closely. She was wearing his letterman jacket and one of his Ohio State baseball caps. She was smiling at something in the distance. She looked over at him and noticed that he was blushing.

"I always loved that picture. Even if you weren't looking at the camera." She chuckled.

"Where was this even taken?" He smiled at her.

"It was one of the nights we went out to look at the stars. Actually, it was the first time we did that. You looked on at the sky, face filled with wonder. I couldn't resist taking that picture. I didn't look at it till I got home that night. I didn't realize how good it was until I really looked at it. It's been my lock screen ever since." He looked at her with admiration and a hint of something else. He was holding something back. She had tears in her eyes as she recalled all of what he just said. His next sentence was very quiet, even she almost couldn't hear it. Almost.

"It was the first time I realized that I was falling in love with you." Her eyes went wide at his words. He loved her? He loved her like she loved him? She couldn't help the large smile that made its way across her face. She practically ran at him and leapt into his arms, planting a firm and passionate kiss upon his lips. She eagerly kissed him, wanting to express everything she felt in this kiss. He kissed her back with the same passion. He held onto her like his life depended on it like he wasn't planning on letting her go. Not that she wanted that anyway.

When they pulled apart, they were both breathing heavily.

"Does that mean..." Ziva nodded.

"I love you too." He jumped into the air and placed another passionate kiss upon her lips. He moved her over to his bed and carefully laid her down on it. He moved kisses all over her face, neck, and shoulder. She couldn't help the butterflies that sprouted in her stomach. She loved him. He loved her. She couldn't believe it. Everything was so perfect, especially in this moment.

The two were starting to get carried away with one another but were forced to pull away when a knock sounded on his bedroom door.

"Guys, pizza's here!" It was Abby. They pulled apart from one another and smiled at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He gave her another kiss and held her hand in his as they made their way back down the stairs. The pizzas were laid out on the kitchen counter and everybody was taking what they wanted. Drinks were being poured and they all gathered around the TV for another movie as they ate.

By the time everybody was done eating and the movie was finished, they noticed that it was around 1 AM.

"I think we should head to bed." They all nodded, too tired to voice it. Tony turned to see Ziva asleep on the couch. He carefully picked her up and carried her up the stairs bridal style. He got into his room and laid her down on his bed. She stirred and opened up her eyes a little.

Lockers and LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara