Chapter 2: Midoriya origins

"S-stop i-it K-k-kachan....why you're being mean..he is hurt enough...i-i-if you still h-hurt him...I'll s-stop you m-myself !!!" small midoriya said while tried to protect the poor boy who was beaten by Bakugo.

"Heyy you're so cuteeee!!!" said Mina excitedly while smiling to her crush.
"Yeah..indeed..but what happened to those poor child..." said Shiozaki while hating to seen her crush like that.
'What the heck happened Midoriya' said Todoroki while focusing his eye at the screen

"Acting tough aren't you. What you can do you quirless DEKU!!" said Bakugo while smiling. And then...Bakugo and his goon beatead Midoriya badly which making the poor boy lifelessly.

"Quirkless??" Kinoko exclaimed

"

Let's me told you something...all men doesn't created equal...this is something I realised at the age of four" older Midoriya narrating while the screen showed Midoriya lied down hurtly..

"NOT COOL BRO!!" yelled Kaminari as he looking at Bakugo.

"Yeah you're such a jerk!" said Uraraka
"That's not what hero do you bully !!" shout Tsunori.

"Tch...IT'S HIS FAULT!!WHY WOULD HE GET IN MY WAY!!!" Bakugo yelled.

"Guys settle down..." V said calmly

'Hmm I wonder what will happen if they heard him said 'that' ' V thought of himself. While Midoriya silently ignored his friends.

'Yup I remembered those days...Kacchan and others always tried to hurt others..while...well tried to protect them..' he monologue himself while tried to not shed a tears..

'Don't cry Midoriya Izuku....heroes never cried..'

"But that's doesn't stop me from achieving my goals." older Midoriya said while the screen showed present Midoriya running towards some of Villian attack.
"Wow a villian attack!! I wondered what heroes will show up!!" Midoriya said excitedly.
"Wow that a huge villian!!"

'he never change doesn't he.' all his classmates sans Bakugo thought while smiling.

'Tch nerd' Bakugo grunted

'Young Midoriya...hehehehe you are too pure..' All Might monologue to himself while smiling.

A blackness fills the screen before suddenly a bright spark fills the screen. Midoriya could be hear once again as the camera zoomed in on a house with a bright light shining out the window.

"The first incident was in Qingqing city."

"Huhh??" Awase said confusedly

The camera cut to a baby shining brightly.

The camera then zoomed out to show a terrified man with words "Papa" written next to him.

"an extraordinary baby was born who radiated light."

That got a few chuckles from people in the room. It was weird to think quirks were abnormal at that time when they were so common now.