【D】

Author

Chuuya and y/n landed on tops of a building as y/n was placed on the floor

Chuuya and y/n landed on tops of a building as y/n was placed on the floor. As tears fall down from orbs as her glasses get fog from the tears.

Chuuya looks at her realizing that she was crying, he panics and tries to calm her down as he places his coat on her as he sat down with his arms opened as y/n lean in as Chuuya close his arms embracing her into a hug. She cries louder as Chuuya hugs her tighter, to him it's was when that sheep took him in when he got no one to go.

Knowing to a loss it's was him when he got betray from the sheep. It's was more like pain that happens in the past and present. He once was alone and had no one to go to,

He strokes her hair as her sobs gotten quieter as Chuuya let go of her and gently wipe her tears. 

"T-thank you?"

"Chuuya Narahara"

"C-chuuya can you take me to this house number xx?"

"Let go then"

Chuuya said as he picks up y/n by bridal style as the two head to the apartment building.

The two arrive at the door the female pull out a key and opened the door as the two stepped in the room. Chuuya look around the place, the place was dark and the lights were not on and notice that the air tension is running very thin.

"Hey kid you did not tell me your name yet"

"Y-y/n L/n"

She said as she opened a door showing a desk and a bed, She walks towards to the closet and grabs one of the shirts and close it. She walks towards the desk and stares at the wood as she notices a letter with her name.

' To Y/n 

If your reading this I am probably dead by now and I am sorry, this note was actually was my suicide note. 

I was planning to die soon but life haves their changes and it's painful that you save me from them back then. I wish I did the same thing that you did for me back then you drove them off. You kept blaming yourself that I got the burns and you went after the girl that use me and got suspended.

After beating her up she tries to get you jailed but her parents were like no you're going to be f*cking grounded after you recorded the whole thing. But when that happens that you got suspended I have to move school and stopped going to school when it happened.

I wish I was you and saving you because I admire you so much when you became my friend, you where always there when they pick on me and the others you dove them off after you showed them the recording and you threaten them to show everyone.

For accepting me of who I am

Taking care of me and both of our risk

Always make me laugh and put a smile on my face

Always there to care to me

Cheering me up when the bullies beat me up and patch the pain away 

Always watches movies that scare you to get your reaction

When I need you to help me your always their

The endless walks to a path is with you standing next to me

I trust you with all my heart and soul

You protect me

You listen to me

You're always there for me to the end of time and life

But one day we'll be complete strangers and there will never be anyone who could ever take your place as my best friend.

Thank you for the memories 

                               - Junpei Yoshino'

Y/n finished reading the letter as she folded the letter and put the note in her pocket and zip the pocket up as she headed out of the room with the white and black shirt. Chuuya spotted her coming out of the room. 

"Kid why are we here?"

"To collect this to remember him, he died on the spot at the school that we were"

"Sorry for asking," Chuuya said as he rubs the back of his neck as the two-headed out of the place and locking it. Chuuya carries y/n by bridal style and use his ability to float as he jumps through the air with y/n in his arms as she grips the shirt tighter not letting go.

One hour later

Chuuya and y/n made it to the school as he places her down as y/n walked as Chuuya follow behind her as the two stands outside of the door.

Y/n pushes the door opened as Chuuya step in as y/n close the door behind her as the two head toward  Gojo. Once the two was in front of Gojou, y/n left Chuuya with him as she headed to her room.