"Joy," The boy (finally, Kyle) tried to speak weakly. "I think that's enough." He glanced nervously at Myra and back at Joy. "You've gone too far." Joy sneered, crossing her arms.

"I don't think I've far enough," She replied, turning to Myra. "You think you're so above us with your advanced spellwork and your fighting, but I think you're just pathetic."

"Everyone's entitled to their own opinion," Myra said cooly, not letting Joy's words get to her. "You keep yours and I'll keep mine." Joy scowled, a low growl coming from her.

"You stuck-up bitch!"

"HEY!" Marlene yelled, this time pushing Joy back, her hand going to her hip where she kept her wand. "You have no right to say that to her! Apologize!" Joy scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"I'm not going to apologize! I'm just stating facts."

"No," Myra replied, "You're stating opinions. They are very different things." Joy stomped out of the cover of the building, going straight into the crowds of people walking by.

"Joy!" Kyle yelled, going straight after her. Marlene huffed, crossing her arms.

"We don't have to go after them," She stated. "Joy's a bitch. We don't owe them a single fuck." Myra rolled her eyes, grabbing the cloth at Marlene's wrist and dragging her out, following the pair.

She could see them pushing through the crowd, making their way closer and closer to the Death Eater base, and felt her stomach drop.

This is where the dread increased ten-fold.

She saw Joy hold her wand up high, looking at Kyle who did the same. They looked at each other before breaking down the door of the house, running in with loud yells.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Marlene yelled, jumping in without hesitation with Myra right behind her. They could already hear the crashes and yells from inside.

They fought the Death Eaters as they came up, the spells flying from her wand as if it was her second nature. She barely thought about it as they ran through the house, her only goal being to find Joy and Kyle before anything bad happened to them. They were being stupid, yes, but they were also kids, only a few years younger than Myra herself.

"Find them!" Marlene yelled, before sending a Death Eater flying into a wall. "They'll be somewhere inside, probably fighting. And be careful, Myra." Myra nodded before dashing through the halls, Marlene making sure that the Death Eaters hadn't noticed her slip away.

Myra ran through the halls, blindly sending spells at whoever rushed at her with their wands raised. As she drew closer to the back of the house, she could hear Joy's yells. It was like she couldn't comprehend the danger she was in, the fear that she should be feeling. All Myra could tell was that she was excited, happily dueling the Death Eater without a care in the world.

"Ah! Miss Stuck-Up's joined the fight!" Joy gleefully yelled before sending a Death Eater through the air. "She took her sweet time, didn't she?"

"What on Earth are you doing?" Myra yelled over the noise, fighting her way over to the pair. She could see more and more Death Eaters flooding in, behind the duo, starting to overwhelm them with spells. Gritting her teeth, she stepped in, driving the Death Eaters back until they ran to the other room. Kyle seemed more wary, taking the situation more seriously than his partner.

"Joy, we should really go," He said, trying to pull Joy away.

"No!" She yelled, her voice thundering over the chaos. "We're not going! We're not leaving until every single one of them is dead!"