P4

"And that's how I got this scar." Wild finished, pointing at his arm. Twilight looked absolutely horrified.

"I can never let you out of my sight ever again." Twilight said in a small voice.

"Look, at least I told you about the Great Calamity before I rambled about shield surfing and pot lids." The log couldn't take them all the way there, and Wild and Twilight had bonded a lot over different things as they traversed Hyrule.

One instance was when Twilight got hit by a Land Octorok and Wild had to make him a healing elixir. Twilight refused to eat any of Wild's food because he didn't want 'to be a burden'. Unfortunately he saw Wild make it and was now calling elixirs "Teeth Soup". When Wild gave it to him he stared at it for a bit before whispering, "teeth" in an impossibly small voice. That broke them and they were cackling for about five minutes. Another time was when Wild bombed some fish. Apparently in Twilight's world there were these things called "Fishing Rods". Meh. Wild's way was better. He managed to rope Twilight into throwing bombs at fish. Twilight admitted that it was fun.

"HEY! We made it. This is Central Tower, the biggest tower in all of Hyrule. Of course... RUN TIME." He ran ahead, while Twilight sputtered until he saw a Guardian behind him.

"What do we do!?" Twilight shrieked.

"YOU REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO HYLIA!" Wild screamed back, speed climbing the tower as the Decayed Guardians woke up and targeted the pair.

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY?" Twilight asked.

"NO IDEA! Twilight, can I trust you?" Wild shouted back.

"What do you mean, 'trust me?' Of course you can." Twilight answered.

Something in Wild told him that he could. Whipping out an Ancient Arrow, he shot the Guardian and in a cloud of blue smoke, it exploded. Targeting the Decayed Guardians next, he released the bow string and hit them directly in the eye. Soon the area was clear. Wild climbed down and picked up the assorted ancient parts. He couldn't help being a hoarder.

"Whoa. That was so cool! I didn't know you had arrows that could do that! I bet they're rare." Wild felt a surge of pride at his world's invention. It was pretty cool.

"This place is huge... I never realized how small our Hyrules were. I hope they're able to find us." Twilight mumbled from the top of the tower.

"I think the blue explosive clouds gave it away. Hey, while we wait, do you wanna play a game?" The sunset stained clouds were practically begging for Wild to paraglide, but he didn't want to leave Twilight here.

"Sure. What type?" Twilight tilted his head. Wild beaconed him over and made him sit on the ledge.

"I think that cloud looks like a Lynel." Wild pointed to a fierce looking cloud. It had a wispy mane and a horse-like shape. If you looked at it from one angle, it looked like it had horns. The sunset's colors made it look like a red maned one.

"I think I'll regret asking this, but what is a Lynel?" And so Wild brought out the Sheikah Slate.

"Great. I think I'm ready to never sleep again." Twilight said, slightly traumatized after seeing a photo of Wild about to be knocked down by one. "Remind me why you did this again?"

"I did it for a quest."

"But why not a safe photo of you far, far away from it?"

Wild snorted. "Because I had to get some Shock Arrows as well."

"What are Shock Arrows and why do you have them?" Wild then showed off the Sheikah Slate and his (if he does say so himself) impressive arsenal.

"And this one I stole from the Zora Armory-"

"Why are you stealing from the Zora Armory."

"Twi I-"

"WHY ARE YOU STEALING FROM THE ZORA ARMORY ANSWER ME WILD."

After the Bomb Arrows and the Meteor Rod went wrong, Wild decided that it was time that they called it a day. Covered in soot, Wild pointed at a place on his Sheikah Slate called Faron. It was a rainforest region filled with lakes. Perfect place to clean up, and he could show Twilight something special. He had been a bit depressed after hearing Wild's story about his Hyrule.

Grabbing Twilight's hand, he selected Lake Tower and they warped off. Twilight was a bit startled by this power, having been unconscious last time it was done. Telling Twilight to grab on to him and hold on tight, he jumped off of the tower. To say Twilight screamed a little was an understatement. It was nighttime by the time they had gotten clean. Once again dragging Twilight on top of the bridge, he waited in silence for the dragon to emerge.

"What are we- oh wow..." Farosh emerged from the lake, in all its glory.

"Wild, what are you- Oh." Wild caught an updraft and angled his bow towards the dragon.

The arrow bounced off, the dragon's scales being too hard to do any damage. It loosened a scale, and it fell towards the bridge like a shooting star. Wild fell towards the earth and opened his paraglider at the last second. Twilight stared at it with wonder in his eyes. Wild picked it up and placed it in his hands.

"Take it. It's yours." Twilight's eyes widened, but he shook his head.

"Take the Hyliadammed Dragon Scale. I have ten others in my slate." Twilight tucked it into his bag.

"I'm not sure I want to ask it... But how do you have ten of these?"

"Getting electrocuted, burnt and frozen multiple times by dragons really helps you learn to keep moving." Wild said, remembering that one time he got thrown down a mountain as well.

"Let's... Let's just get back to Central Tower."

------------------