"Good morning guys, Good morning Y/N," you heard a lovely familiar voice coming from behind you. 

"GOD? IS THAT YOU SPEAKING?"

"No love, it's just me." -Kiyoko

"Right, goddess not god. YOU'RESOPRETTYSENPAITEACHMEYOURWAYS. IWANTTOBEBEAUTIFULLIKEYOU."

"PFFTT GOODLUCK WITH THAT FIONA, I DON'T THINK EVEN THINK YOU, AN OGRE, CAN TURN INTO A PRINCESS LIKE KIYOKO-SENPAI." - Ryū

"Ahh your right for once Ryū-chan," you sigh. 

"Don't listen to him Y/N. You're beautiful inside and out," Kiyoko's hand reached out to your shoulder, stroking it with her thumb as she patted your head gently with the other and a smile on her face.

"Marry me Shimizu-chan" you pouted.

"It's a bit too early for that don't you think, Y/N-chan?"

"No! Yes, but-" you were interrupted.

"Y/N Your food is going to get cold. Eat it, or I will!"

"BACK OFF SUGA, I WAS TRYING TO PROPOSE. Y'KNOW ONE OF US TANAKA'S HAS TO DO IT."

"And maybe a Tanaka will. BUT RIGHT NOW, BOTH THE TANAKA'S IN THIS ROOM HAVE TO EAT."

"Suga... Bro... LET ME BE," you whined as you lazily shoved a spoonful of rice in your mouth.

"FINE THEN! STARVE FOR ALL I CARE," he turned around and crossed his arms as he got up.

"No wait! I'm just kidding, love you suga."

"Yeah yeah. Love you too," he said now plopped down on his elbows to look at you since he was finished with his food. "Soooo, anyone on your mind Y/N?," he asked, quiet enough to be heard only by you.

 "No. Not as of right now," you muttered out. 

"Don't lie to me Y/N, shame on you. I'm a setter for god's sake. I saw you last night and this morning. I can tell when you're lying." 

"I'm not though?"

 "Such a short response Y/N. So you're telling me... you don't feel anything for that setter of yo-?"

"SHHHHHHH," you put your finger over his mouth. "Listen...I just met him. I don't know if I just think he's cute, like the idea of him, or if I like him like him," you mumbled as you removed your finger and went back to your food. 

"Well, how do you feel around him?" 

"I don't know, I mean I like being around him, it's nice. But I could say that for anyone. Thing is though, it's a different kind of nice when I'm talking to him. It's more of like a 'I've known him for years and he won't judge me for anything I do' type of feeling. I've probably expressed every single emotion in front of him in the short time that I've known him, and I know it won't change the way he views me if I express more. But, that can happen with anyone right?"

 The silver haired boy let out a sigh as he grabbed both your hands and looked you deep in the eye. He said to you, "No. No Y/N, that doesn't just happen with everyone. Do something about it, you like him. I know you do. You had that same look with me." 

"What?" 

 "Yeah... and I felt the exact same way you do now when I liked you. I was scared to be with you and I regret not being able to tell you then, but I'm glad I didn't as well because I wouldn't be this close to you now, right? I don't want you to regret anything Y/N, so tell him. Maybe not now, but soon. Find out how he feels, you seem to already know how you feel."

 "Suga, I-" 

"Hey! Why bring up the past? That was a long time ago, We're both over it now and i'm happy with the way things turned out. Don't think on it too much, I'm just telling you how I felt and how it could help you. Okay?" He shined the brightest smile he could put up front which made you smile as well.