They traversed the hallways in silence. Tommy hated the fact that he missed the conversation.

They were not friends.

Tommy was a captive.

He hated the fact that he had to remind himself of this more.

Tommy stared at the walls as they walked, not at all present.

The opening of a door snapped him back to reality. Another person stood in the hallway, dressed similarly to The Guard.

He barked something, an order? Inside the room they had opened.

The Other Guard, as he oh-so-graciously dubbed him, grew visibly frustrated, and The Guard stopped walking. Tommy slowed to a halt a little behind them, as he watched the scene unfold.

He flinched ears flattening, as he heard a loud roar come from inside of the room. He watched as The Other Guard stepped inside, and The Guard reached for the taser Tommy had just noticed resting on their belt.

"Henry! You okay in there?"

The Guard called out to their coworker, taking a few steps forward. Tommy stepped forwards in line with The Guard, but shuffled backwards as The Guard turned and seemingly glared at him. It was hard to tell, what with the sunglasses.

"Yeah, yeah- shit! Fuckin' feisty one in here! Could use a bit of help!"

The Other Guard cried out in pain, and Tommy could only imagine what was going on. He was rooting for the hybrid, of course.

"I've got a hybrid out here, got to get him back to his room, and all..."

"Fuck that, just leave it out there! It won't run if it knows what's good for it! Just get in here and help me!"

The Guard took one last glance at Tommy, hissing a 'stay here' at him, before heading into the room.

Tommy elected not to stay there.

Running wouldn't get him anywhere, but he could at least catch a sick fight.

In all honesty, the fight wasn't very sick.

There were three people in the room, The Guard, Henry (apparently this guy's name was Henry- what a shit name), and another hybrid.

The hybrid in question was a woman, with medium-length blonde hair. Two fluffy feline ears poked out of her hair, and a long tail swept around her.

The woman appeared to be a tiger, the stripes speaking for themselves, and the snowy white fur both standing out and blending in with the sterile walls of the room.

She was currently standing over Henry, snarling at him. Her blue eyes were burning with fury, her clawed hands only barely being held back from tearing the man to shreds.

The Guard rushed The Tiger (there were probably more tigers here, but he thought she deserved the title, for being so badass), taser in hand.

She yelped, leaping off of Henry, facing The Guard. They danced around each other, before she pounced, tackling The Guard to the ground. It took all of Tommy's willpower not to cheer.

She flashed her fangs briefly, raising a hand. Before she could deliver another blow, Henry was behind her, discarded taser in hand.

He tased her on her lower neck, and she slumped to the ground. The Guard stood, delivering a quick kick, likely knocking her unconscious.

Tommy felt all hope drain from him in an instant. He didn't even know this woman, but she was taken down so quickly once someone else got involved. If she couldn't do it, how was he supposed to escape, especially with how vastly outnumbered he was?

Tommy shook his head. There was simply no time for thoughts like these. He'd find a way. He always did.

The Guard dusted themselves off, before being clapped on the back by Henry.

"Thanks, I mean it! God, they really can be annoying, huh? It was nice to have some backup, even if I did most of the work, eh?" Henry laughed heartily.

"Er, yeah. I'm glad I could help. Now, I've got to take this one back to his room. He's already spent too much time outside of it."

The Guard turned to look at him, and he sheepishly shrank back. He probably wasn't supposed to see that.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. That's the new one, right? Don't let the little bastard get the better of you. Wolf, eh? Establish yourself as the 'alpha', that'll show him who's boss!"

Henry laughed again, before taking out a walkie talkie. Tommy was too pissed at the man to care what the was saying to the person on the other line. 'Establish yourself as the alpha?' What kind of bullshit was that? Nobody would ever be TommyInnit's 'alpha'. Not on his life.

The Guard took quick steps to the doorway, glancing at Tommy.

"Come on."

Tommy followed after, matching their pace.

"Take care, Eret!" A voice called from behind them. Probably Henry.

But that was besides the point.

Eret, huh?

Tommy grinned.

Now this? This could be fun.