"Ok, we'll are you trying out for Quidditch this year?" Toby asked and Alcyone shook her head

She had liked Quidditch very much but it wasn't of interest to her, she couldn't really care less. She loved playing with her brothers and she was actually a brilliant keeper but playing for the Hufflepuff team was something Alcyone could only dream of. She knew that there were much better players than her so she didn't even want to try.

"No, what about you?" She asked

"Nah, too scared of heights, might try out to be the commentator though!" He said with a grin and Alcyone nodded.

***

The months bled into one another and Alcyone could feel herself fill with worries. She hated having Christmas tests, she was never very good at them and panicked under the pressure.

Caspian was a brilliant help to her and taught her coping mechanisms for the pressures she felt and it really did help. She would also spend an hour a week with Perseus trying to improve her spell work with her wand.

Alcyone didn't have too many friends so if she wasn't with Toby or her brother, she would usually be by herself. The older slytherins usually noticed this and took plenty of chances at teasing her without her brother noticing.

It didn't bother Alcyone too much. She couldn't really help that she wasn't very good at magic with a wand. She didn't want to retaliate either, she knew she wouldn't have much chance.

The teasing was never too bad because she had a small feeling that the Slytherin boys had heard that Alcyone had five brothers and nobody wanted to go against five brothers. It was an intimidating thought in itself.

Alcyone was sat reading a book given to her by Toby, it was one from the Muggle world that his mother had given to him. She was loving the story and she thought that the Muggle's had brilliant imaginations.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and smiled when she saw Regulus smiling up at her.

"Caspian said for you to come to the common room, he wants to talk to you," regulus said smiling

Alcyone nodded and followed regulus down to the Slytherin dungeons. They were both making idle chatter and Alcyone was extremely happy to see that Regulus was settling very well. It was often that Caspian summoned Alcyone like this so she wasn't surprised that he had Reggie as one of his cronies — Regulus always liked Caspian more than her other brothers.

Alcyone walked into Caspian's room and he gave her a tight squeeze. He handed her a letter and patted the bed next to her. They rarely spoke unless it was necessary and by the looks of it the letter was important.

Caspian and Cece

Hello kiddos. We don't want to alarm you but Oberon has been taken to St Mungo's as he has been injured in his field of work. He's doing fine and he's got a few issues but they're doing their best to fix him. You do not need to leave Hogwarts but if the situation worsens please find Perseus and we will let you know what best to do.

Hope school is well and you're excelling in your revision and your work.

We love you, always and forever
Wolf x