7. The kiss

When we got home, Molly cooked something to eat for all of us. I was shown to my room and immediately decided to unpack my things. My Room wasn't that big, but I liked the way it was decorated. In the right corner of the room there was a large bed, above which fairy lights were hung. On the opposite wall was an old cupboard adorned with beautiful wood carvings. An orange carpet was rolled out all over the floor and to the left side of the bed ,there was a small bedside table on whichI had laid my books. 

Just as I was about to put my shoes into the closet, Fred and George stormed into my room. Both had a huge grin on their face and I could tell that they had done something.

"Okay, spit it out. What did you guys do?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. They both looked at each other in silence and then looked back at me.

"Wait ... 3,2,1-" George began counting down.

Just as I wanted to ask what they meant, I heard a high-pitched scream from below that sounded like a girl.

"Don't say you set Ginny up!" Usually I love pulling pranks on others, but poor Ginny. 

I wanted to go to the door to make sure that she was okay. However, the two of them stood in front of me and thus locked the door, and you don't want to challenge two 6'2 feet tall boys!

"Don't worry, Ginny is fine. The scream didn't come from Ginny" - "It was Ron," 

Fred finished his sentence. I gave both of them a brief look before I burst into laughter. 

"That was Ron's scream ?!" 

Ron's scream sounded like a little girl!

I had to hold my stomach with laughter and the twins joined my laughter. Apparently they had put itching powder in all of his underwear. A classic, but still fun. 

The three of us just stood in my room, wheezing. My stomach was hurting but Ron sounding like a little girl was just too much-

--------------------------------------

During the rest of the evening we talked about almost everything. The two of them sat on two armchairs in front of my bed and by 11pm Fred fell asleep. George and I looked at the sleeping Fred.

"He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Even if he is completely the opposite when he is awake."

, I said and looked over to George.We both giggled briefly before I looked back at the floor. George got up and for a second I feared he would just leave. But instead he sat down next to me on the bed. I got goosebumps all over my body when suddenly George's hand was on my thigh.

 He looked at me with his hazel eyes and I lost myself in them. I just sat there and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. Without knowing what was happening to me, George put his hand tenderly on my cheek. He looked at me in silence and before I could say anything his lips were suddenly on mine. I didn't know what just happened to me. I was in shock but not for a million dollars I would've pulled away.

A few moments later george and I pulled away from each other. I was still trying to proceed what had just happened.

My crush actually just kissed me!

At that moment I forgot that Fred was still in the room. I kissed back and over time the kiss became more and more passionate. It was as if the world revolved around this kiss. When we pulled away, I didn't know what to say.

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!

George took my chin between his hands.

"Y/N, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this opportunity."