{"My Pet~"} Kyouhaba part 2

Heavy nsfw/ lemon/ smut you have been warned
-who do you want me to do next I was think maybe atsumu (bottom) and sakusa (top) but I'm not sure
Enjoy~~~

"I have an idea since you like being choked so much slut, let me put a collar around your next then I can pull the leash went ever your being bad pet~"

Kyoutani smirked opening the draw beside him.
"W-wait" Yahaba spoke quietly

"Umm? What is it now"

"Y-you put the l-Lesh on" on

"OHHHH?!? Someone's trying to be dominant. Beg me, Pet"

"P-please d-daddy"

A smirk grew on kyoutani face. He pulled out a choker from the and tied it around Yahaba neck, then going back into the draw and pulled out a leash & collar then put it on himself. He flipped Yahaba over untying only his hands and turning him back over, handing him the leash.

Yahaba pulled the leash that was attached to kyoutani neck pulling him closer.

"Oh no what's the matter~" kyoutani said smirking
"Is someone getting impatient"

"P-please i W-want you I-inside of m-me"

Kyoutani placed two fingers against Yahaba lips. Yahaba looked up at the other boy as he nodded down at him. Yahaba took the two figures in his mouth and stucked on them until they were wet. Kyoutani removed his fingers and ran one of the down Yahaba body causing Yahaba to shiver.

The fingers then mad there way to Yahaba entrance no wasting anytime kyoutani pushed both in. Yahaba's eyes widened in shock and pleasure. Kyoutani became to thrust and curl his fingers watching as Yahaba became a mess underneath him.

"I-I n-need" Yahaba panted

"You need what?" Kyoutani was enjoying every moment of this

"I-I need m-more"

"More as in~?"

"Y-your d-dick" Yahaba felt this face grow red. He closed his eyes and turned his head to the side

"Ohhhh~ you want my dick~"

(All I can think about while writing this is the tiktok audio that goes, 'your ass my cock you do the math'😳)

"Y-yes" Yahaba panted heavily

Kyoutani pulled away and removed any piece of clothing covering his skin. He looked down to Yahaba as Yahaba grabbed onto the lead once again pulling them closing.

"Your gonna regret this tomorrow when you want walk~"

"M-make me regret I-it then, I b-bet y-you c-can't"
Yahaba responded. He watched at list filling kyoutani's eyes he knew he was gonna regret this

"Ohhh this is the game we're playing now? Fine by me"
Kyoutani a-lined himself with Yahaba entrance and thrusted himself in. He gave Yahaba only a few seconds to adjust befor his pace changes. He began to thrust in and out picking up his pace eyery Tim Yahaba moaned.

Realising he wanted to truly teach Yahaba a lesson he pulled out and turned Yahaba rounds the other boy was on his hands and knees. He thrusted harshly hearing Yahaba's become louder slowly turning into screams. He grabbed ahold of Yahaba's hips and pushed himself deeper and deeper into Yahaba

"W-wait!!" Yahaba eyes widened "to d-deep t-to deep!" He shouted

Kyoutani thrusted himself as deep as he could into Yahaba. He then grabbed Yahabas shoulders and pulled him upwards while kyoutani was still inside of him. Yahabas eyes widened as he felt his back touch kyoutani chest,
"I g-gonna c-cum"

"Do it then I'm not stopping you~" kyoutani responded as he pulled himself out slightly.

Yahaba rested his head on kyoutanis neck, he closed his eyes tightly.

Kyoutani smirked once again as he thrusted as deep as he could into Yahaba causing Yahaba to scream

He let go of Yahabas shoulders and watched as the boy fell onto the bed. With a smirk still on his face he leaned down and removed the choker from around Yahabas neck and the removing the one on his, throwing them to the side. He leaned down again as Yahaba turned his head to the side and bit down on Yahaba's neck leaving a dark purple hicky with teeth marks on his neck.

"Mine~" he whispered in Yahaba's ear "all mine~"

Well the that was eventful

Ushiten next

(I do take requests)

Thank you all for all of the support