Complains and sex

Amelia was still moaning as Link railed her " Please tell me you took your birth control." " Yup ooooh that's the spot," she said while moaning he pulled out putting her down leaving the shower. Amelia was in the hot water trying to catch her breath " Oh my... " a second later their door was being knocked on Link called Amelia's name she immediately turned off the water and got her bathrobe on she opened the door to see it was the manager, Amelia looked at Link then back at the manager " Hello is there anything wrong? " she said to her " I've been getting complaints from people next door saying they've been hearing moaning and a woman screaming a mans name Link? " the manager said replying to Amelia " That was not us but I think it's the people down that hall. " she said pointing to the rooms " Okay thank you. " after the manager left Amelia closed the door laughing " Was I that loud? " she said to Link.
" Well..." after a couple of hours later they both were getting hungry and horny but Amelia had a zoom call to join with Teddy and Owen for Tom. " I gotta join a zoom call can you take Scout for me? " she said to Link before logging onto the call " Of course," he responded. After a couple of hours later when the zoom ended Amelia and Link were already having sex " Oh-oh lord damn it. " she said while Link was licking her clit for another few hours passed by Amelia and Link we're in their room eating pizza and cuddling watching a movie.