Without looking she bumped into Ji Pyeong "Woah Woah everything okay?" holding her shoulders. "Yeah just needed to clear my head"

He saw her pitch paper in her hand "May I?" giving him a nod Ji Pyeong took it to revise it a little having a pen in hand ready to go "Make the intro short but impactful. When you want to emphasize something speak slowly" he went on to give more pointers Minji looked at him thinking about how the old times in college

"Next up team 17 Samsan Tech with CEO Kim Minji speaking" Ms. Yoon announced. Waiting in the wings she slowly made her way onto the stage with applause all ready welcoming her. Looking out to the crowd she took a second to take it all in

In the audience, her group noticed how she wasn't starting right away. "She's nervous"

"I can't look" Chul San covering his eyes Do San was to focus on watching Minji hoping she won't mess up. On the other side, Ji Pyeong wondering why she was hesitating a little but on stage

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath Minji looked around and made eye contact with Do San. Seeing that there is at least one person out there that is paying attention to her. And with that, she began her pitch "Hello everyone I'm Kim Minji, CEO of Samsan Tech a company that strives to innovate the world through AI" as well as her three minutes. "Let me ask you a question. Would identical twins have the same handwriting?"

Well, I'm thinking it's probably different. Am I wrong? Do they have the same handwriting?" Ms. Yoon answering her question

"The correct answer is No. A research institute in the US discovered that not even identical twins can't have the same handwriting. Many say that handwriting is the brain's fingerprint. Therefore, many organizations such as banks, the Prosecution Service, the National Forensic Service, and National Tax Service use it to identify verification purposes. However, things like your signature can be easily forged. The rate is about 8%, but there aren't enough forgery detection specialist. There are only about 20 of the registered. What if an AI can fill that shortage and have machine learning to detect forgery. We, at Samsan Tech, managed to find the answers to these questions during the three-day hackathon. Look at the screen"

On it behind her shows three pictures of the same paper but one is fake. The program is put to the test and detects out the fake one within seconds.

"As you can see it works with a 99.8% accuracy. For the past three days, my team and I worked hard to get closer to that number and couldn't catch a wink of sleep" Handwriting is the start and the potential for this AI is endless such as security, medial diagnosing, smart factories, and even self-driving cars Samsan Tech will enable all of these things, and I so happy to part of their journey. And hope for it to start at Sandbox. Thank you" taking a bow letting people know that she is finished.

You can hear it in the crowd how happy Chul San and Yong San were for cheering her on. Walking off the stage she felt like all her energy was drained out. Leaning against the wall to catch herself she then felt a pair of hands hold her. Looking up she saw Do San he wanted to congratulate her "How was it? Did I mess up?" Could you tell I wanted to throw up?"

"No not all all" smiling at her

"Really? Oh jeez, I was so nervous thinking that I might ruin everything" crouching back down. "You did great"

Trying to stand up the two made their way to the room again not knowing how to help Do San just patted her shoulders to try and help. Getting back to the lecture room it was In Jae's turn to present. People seemed to notice how similar to the two programs were.  She all of the sudden paused for a second but then soon got back on track with her speech. Her company's AI is to make a font from learning people's handwriting to be typed on the computer as if it was really written.