It'll-be-ok-Tommy

Art by: mutant_peri on Instagram

This takes place when Tommy was exiled, I'm not paying attention to the lore anymore

  Tubbo slumped in his chair next to Dream. The coffin at the front of the room seemed to taunt Tubbo.

 "Hey Tub' are you ok?" Eret called quietly behind Tubbo. He turned and gave a smile

 "Yeah I'm ok, I just..." He cut off knowing if he finished the sentence he would start crying. Eret knew that and moved back in his seat giving tubbo a little room. Dream looked at him, he felt no sympathy for him. He then back at the front.

---

 Tubbo stood at the front above the coffin, looking at everyone. He was supposed to be giving a speech, but he was having trouble. It was hard knowing his best friend would never come back. He held back tears and started speaking.

{Pov Switch}

  Tommy opened his eyes slowly to see darkness. Was he in his room? No, he couldn't be. He slowly sat up soon seeing light emerge. His head throbbing in pain. He looked around to see everyone in the SMP staring at him, but they weren't looking at him. He turned and saw Tubbo saying something. He couldn't hear a word but he knew Tubbo was talking.

 He looked down at himself to see himself half emerged from a coffin. He started panicking. Everything felt the same, but it also felt different. He looked around more for someone, anyone to tell him what was going on. 

 In the blink of an eye, a shadowy figure appeared. He looked closer and saw the features. A sunken face, fading colors on its sweater, a grey beanie that looked like it could fall off any second. Tommy knew it was Wilbur or more known as Ghostbur.

"Will!" Tommy shouted excitedly. Wilbur smiled

"Will, what's going on?" He asked forcing a small laugh. Ghostbur's smile faded and sadness wore on his face. He started slow saying,

"Tommy... Your-"

"I'm what? Will please, why does everyone look upse-"

"Tommy, your dead,"

 Tommy stopped talking. His eyes widened in shock. He looked at Wilbur shocked and distressed. His shoulders dropped from their normal uptight places. 

 Wilbur moved closer to Tommy standing at the end of the coffin. Tommy moved a little closer to him. Wilbur smiled a little examining Tommy. Tommy looked at himself. He looked like a mess. His shirt was torn with small bruises and cuts showing through the holes. He frowned, just the same.

 But this time all the colors were faded. He looked back at Wilbur sadly, he was dead. They sat there for a minute not saying anything. Wilbur looked over to Tubbo still giving his speech, Tommy looked over as well.

"I feel a little bad for Tubbo," Wilbur said quietly. Tommy looked at him, a little burst of anger in his chest,

"Tubbo is hurt by what happened, I know he didn't want this to happen," Wilbur continued. Tommy looked at him with rage,

"Well, he did exile me and send me away with Dream." Wilbur looked over at him sadly. Tommy continued,

"It's his fault, he could have had this whole thing not happen, HE COULD HAVE SAVED M-"

"Tommy shut up! You were the one who made him do it in the first place. You made a stupid decision and paid for it. No, he didn't mean for you to die but he was punishing you. He was doing what is good for l'manburg," Wilbur scolded him. Tommy couldn't say a thing. He had never heard Wilbur yell after his death.

"Hey what is he saying, I can't hear him," Tommy said to Ghostbur quietly trying to get off the topic.

"All you need to do is think about hearing him. It's stupid but it works," They turned back to Tubbo who was on the verge of tears. Tommy thought about hearing him, hearing his excited tone, now sad.

It made him miss all the good memories. He didn't want to remember them, it hurt.

"It was always burning-"

"I LOVE BEES-"

"I'm burning down this fucking village-"

"Blub-"

"We are all going to miss him..." Tommy heard Tubbo say. His voice sounded wobbly, not normal. Tears rolled down Tubbo's face. He walked away from the stage and back into his seat, leading Dream to go up next.

Tommy looked at Wilbur, he didn't want it to be true. He didn't want to be dead. Wilbur looked at him and reached his hand out. Tommy took it and Wilbur pulled him up and out of the coffin. They looked at each other for a few moments before Wilbur said,

"Let's go, this could be troubling for you to watch," Tommy nodded slightly and walked by Wilbur as they walked out of the building. Tommy looked back seeing dream stand there not reading a single tear. Tubbo sat in his chair whipping tears from his face. Tommy didn't know what to feel.