"What so special about her?"

"She is quite special," He said as he went inside his study, Ling Song missed the subtle smile on Di Jun face.

He said I am special again, Feng Liu hides her eyes with her little paws embarrassed. Dong Hua eyes twinkle with amusement.

Di Jun look at her carefully, Ling Song can't see through her illusion. She must be nearing her High Immortal Trial, Feng Jiu jumped out of his arms to turn into her original form, twirl the bells on her leg chiming and grinning at him playfully. For a second Dong Hua felt his thoughts going blank at the sight of her twinkling dark milky eyes and her radiant smile stopped the rhythm of his heart. Di Jun breath, baffled by his reaction. What was it? the moment of unrest made him frown.

Noticing his strange expression, Feng Jiu lean closer to him worried.

"Di Jun, are you alright?" her innocent eyes blink at him and he nodded smiling at her worried face.

"Oh, okay... good," she leans away from him with a sigh.

"Well, you didn't tell me where you were running away so fast?" Dong Hai asked.

"Oh! Ayii..." She hops on her toes anxiously remembering how she got injured she was running away from her father... he is coming to discuss the proposals, she has to run before someone from her family found her.

"Di Jun, I will take my leave now!" she turns quickly to exist from the studies.

"Wait,"

She turned to him with a frown, she doesn't have time to explain, does she? Can't he notice that she is in a hurry?!

"Where are you running off to again?" He asked adjusting his sleeves he took the seat in the divan.

"Ah...my father is coming, I have to disappear before he sees me!" She said over her shoulder as she runs to the door

Dong Hua leaned to the armrest and look at the door blinking at it. The door shut off and Feng Jiu step back startled, she turns back with a huff.

"What...why did you close the door? I have to go to the netherworld," She stomped her foot.

"Netherworld? Why?" He asked curiously.

"I have no other place to go, Lord Xie Guchou is my friend, there is no place better to hide than netherworld," Feng Jiu explain.

"Ho? You have a lot of high-end friends" Dong Hua stated coldly. There it was the odd feeling again Dong Hua noticed.

Feng Jiu nodded.

"Now please! Di Jun open the door," She pleads.

Dong Hua look at the door then at her, blinking like he was pondering his opinions with caution.

"You can't," Dong Hua said after a while.

"Ah? But...but why?" She frowned.

"You can hide here," He answered.

"No, I can't my whole clan is going to be here soon to negotiate Gu Gu's official wedding, I would be easily discovered," Feng Jiu try to reason

"You can hide plain in sight," He argued.

Feng Jiu looks at him baffled, she can't go back to her Gu Gu's palace that would be too easy for her to be found not mention even Gu Gu can't argue against her father, what if Father tied her limbs and married her off! She looks at Di Jun, she huffed internally her love saga would be over before it started. Why he wants her to stay in Nine heavens? She ponders over her option, hide in plain sight? It would have been a good idea with someone else but Father, he could easily track her aura.