the confession

Kelly's POV
My brother is shezow and I love helping him for two reasons one so he can know how to be shezow the other to see him blush at his best friend maz every day and night my brother has a so called diary so he thinks I don't know about it but I do so when he is asleep I read it all the time every day he writes in it is all about how cute or funny maz is and in the latest log it says

Dear diary, I think I'm going to tell maz that I like like him but if he says no at least I will know I do have the sheforget ray I can use it on him I will ask kelly how to use it anyway maz told me the funniest joke every but I didn't hear it I was to focus on his smile I snapped into reality when he started to laugh so did I then the teacher came in super late but then we did class. Maz is in all my classes so yeah that was fun then when we got home i had a shemergency so me and maz went to stop it and we did both me and maz knew that my dad would rant about how much he hated shezow oh shoot it's midnight good night.
Sincerely Guy,

Kelly's POV
Omg he is super duper in love with maz now to find maz's diary tomorrow I will ask shezap if she can help me tomorrow I'm going to bed

(A/n) in my story shezow and shezap are friends but shezap is in the club called s.i.c.k that is made by mega monkey she is a spy for shezow ok back to the story.

Nobody's pov
It was a cold morning in winter and Christmas is on it's way to there town and both maz and guy thought to themselves I'm going to tell him I love him that Christmas was the perfect day to confess to each other so they have to wait 2 weeks before Christmas so they need to practice.

My bad I changed it a bit I thought if it was In Christmas it would be more romantic bye bye my lovely butterfly's.

Word count 384