the confession part 3

Maz is going to tell Guy how he feels same with Guy but Kelly said to write a letter same with guy so they both write letters and at school they will put them in each others lockers.

Guys pov
I walk to maz's locker I slip the letter into his locker then left to go to class maz was running late to day but I wasn't worried yet I still didn't feel right cause it has been an hour and maz has not shown up yet then I was about to transform into shezow so I ran to the store room and shelly told me s.i.c.k kidnapped maz now I'm super worried I hope he is ok if not I will hurt s.i.c.k so hard they will be crying to their mommy's i detransfrom.I walk to my locker and open it a letter fell out i open the letter it's from maz i read the letter and it says  Dear,guy I have a really big crush on you so yeah any if you are wondering for how long since I first met you mite not feel the same way but any look at this drawing I made.

I walk to my locker and open it a letter fell out i open the letter it's from maz i read the letter and it says  Dear,guy I have a really big crush on you so yeah any if you are wondering for how long since I first met you mite not feel the same w...

I worked really hard on it I hope you like it guy any I'm running out of room to write and time it is midnight good night or morning if your reading this in the morning.
sincerely maz,
I feel the same maz where are you
(A/n) maz's POV is before guy read the love letter and kidnapped so kids never ever talk to strangers ok kids.

Maz's POV
Here I go i put the letter in his locker i hope he doesn't reject me it's time for me to get to class *Whack* w-what happened my head hurts "hello there little boy we need your help" said mega monkey "with what you evil ape?" I asked him "well we know shezow identity she is a he so if you don't help us we will post this picture on the shezow fan page you got it right boy" he said "fine what do you need me to help you" I asked "your going to be live bait so we can end shezow for ever" he said with a big smile I was super scared but more worried about guy he must be worried sick by now why cause I'm a brother to him not a crush.

To be continued..

Word count is 414