Jihyo part 2

{Sana POV}

it was getting intense...

"it's simple really... surrender or get your revenge..i mean you have two guns" y/n smiled.

"you're evil..." Jihyo said.

"says the one who does more crime than me" y/n giggled.

Jihyo turned to face me, "did you even loved me to begin with?"

I wanted to say yes but I didn't want to say no... not to blow my cover... its not right...

Y/N rolls her eyes. I looked at Mina.

I then started getting flashbacks of when we first met, to our first date, to when I had to go undercover, to our first crime together...

The way Mina thanked us every single day because we brought her in...

The way Jihyo loves me for me...

"I.... No I didn't" I tried to stand my ground.

"yes, you did" we turned to find Mina.

"you did, Sana... the way you answered, your expressions says it all. You did love her. You loved her with all your heart. However, you can't show it in order to not blow your cover. You know it wasn't right to date a criminal.. That's why you said no" Mina said.

"ugh" y/n sighed.

"M-Mina..."

"Sana, it's okay... it's not your fault-"

"shut up!" y/n said, "Sana, arrest her now" as y/n took jihyo guns and still pointed one at Jihyo.

I stood hesitant.

"well go on..." y/n looks impatient.

"no, mina is right. It's not my fault for loving her" I stood my ground and stood in front of Jihyo, facing y/n.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

"move Sana"

"no"

"move"

"no"

"one last chance"

"I love her"

Y/N then shrugged her shoulders, "hmm suit yourself"

And Jihyo was shot down by a sniper..

Screams were then made from the girls and from me.

"I did try to warn you... I didn't wished to have don't it but oh well"

"you're a monster!" dahyun said.

"please.. you all are the monsters. Killing more innocents than ever"

"we didn't kill them! They killed themselves!" Nayeon said.

"whatever, my plan was going so smoothly" y/n sighed..

I was tearing up, still shocked as I looked at the body of my girl...

"what plan is she talking about Sana?" Mina asked.

Y/N laughed, "Sana doesn't know. My plan is to get to the president. To make Korea great again-

(ewww sounds like Donald trump 🤮)

and all I needed was Mina"

"w-why mina..." I asked.

"Mina, the daughter of our dear old captain"

My eyes widen, "what's going on?" Nayeon asked.

"that's right Sana... The president is Mina’s uncle, which apparently is Mina’s only relative left. Poor child" y/n pouted.

"all I needed was to get you all in jail. Get Sana a promotion. Mina and her uncle reunites and me taking over Korea alongside Mina... however.."

"however?" tzuyu said.

"mina already saw everything and you did committed crimes such as  joining the biggest criminals of Korea. Now that I think about it, either way, I still have to kill you if you do find out my plan in the future" y/n trailed off as she smiled and pointed her gun at Mina.

"well, then I just have to kill you" y/n smirked.

I then pointed my gun at y/n, "don't do it Sana, unless you want to get killed just like how jihyo did..."

I couldn't feel my legs anymore.. everything was numb as I dropped to the ground and cried.

Y/N then shot Mina...

....

.....

......

.....

.......

Ever since then, y/n continued with her plan to take over the president, other than that, I was admitted to the hospital, for major depression...

I still couldn't forgive y/n, however, whenever a doctor tries to talk to me, I couldn't open my mouth... I don't know why... Nothing is able to come out..

As for the girls... Sentenced to life..

{doctor POV}

Minatozaki Sana has never said a word since she's been here till one day...

"Jihyo... I'm so sorry... Please forgive me.." she said as her head was in between her feet.

the question is... who is this jihyo she talks about?

[The End]

[harlo everybody, thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoyed it]

[I do apologise with all the plot twists... I know it can hurt the brain sometimes haha 😅]