Chapter 33 - the party ( part 2 )

Lili pov
M- do lili how's the wedding planning going? L- it's ok I mean with Derek always at work it's kind of hard but I mean that's what I got into and I love him so much and he's so great with Juliet. M- he really is awesome and you can tell Juliet loves him so much. L- i know. I started to cry a little. I love Derek so much and he's so great with Juliet he loves her like she's his daughter which all he knows is that she is actually his daughter. I started to cry more when I remember that I'm lying to the love of my life. M- omg lili what's wrong L- I have to tell you something but promise me you won't tell anyone M- oh ok come let's go to my room. We walk to Madeleine's room and she closes the door. I started to cry even more. M- lili are you ok what's wrong L- I-
i ive been hiding this secret for a while now and I need to tell someone. Madeleine looks at me so confused. L- Juliet isn't Derek's daughter M- WHAT! Madeleine looked so shocked L- shhhh be quiet M- did you cheat on Derek when you met him? L- what no ong mads no. M- then who's the real father. L- think a little harder mads. She was quiet for a while until she realized who it was M- OMG she's Coles? Right as she said that I broke down crying even more than I already was L- yes she is and I feel so bad for lying to Derek and I need to tel him before the wedding, but what if he leaves me and Juliet or or or. I started hyperventilating and I couldn't breathe. M- Lili calm down follow my breathing calm down everything will be fine. I started to slow down my breathing and finally felt better. M- I'm going to go get you a glass of water but maybe you should tell Derek soon like today maybe. L- i can't do that it's Juliet's birthday he will hate me. M- just think about it I'll go downstairs and get you water. L- thank you mads M- no problem lili. Madeleine left me in her room. I finally calmed down but I was still a little nervous. Maybe I will tell Derek today i mean what could go wrong it's not like I'm ever going to see Cole again...

Madeleine pov
I was going walking downstairs to get lili water. I saw Kj walking up to me. Kj- hey babe M- hi my love. Kj- what's wrong you look a mess M- wow thanks for that. Kj- it's not that you look bad cause you don't you're beautiful it's just that you look shocked M- lili just told me some shocking news Kj- what's wrong is everything ok M- yeah everything fine but I can't tell you Kj- your joking now I have to know you know I don't like to be left out of secrets M- ugh fine but you can't tell anyone. I get closer to his ear and whisper M- Juliet is actually Cole's daughter not Derek's Kj- WHAT!!!! M- Kj quite no one can know especially Derek. Kj - ok but is she going to tell Derek D- tell me what. Me and Kj both screamed a little and jumped back D- woah are you guys ok you look like you've seen a ghost. Kj- umm erm a-a... Lili um... M- Kj just shut up and go find Charles Derek come with me. D- ok but have you guys seen lili I've been looking for her. M- she's upstairs I was going to get her water, follow me. We started walking away then Kj piled me back M- Kj what's the heck Kj- I need to tell you something very important. He looked at me so frightened M- oh ok Derek can you go to the kitchen I'll meet you there. D- ok something weird is going on but I'll be in the kitchen. Derek looked at us very suspiciously and walked away. M- what is so important Kj Kj- um well I may have um... M- spit it out Kj Kj - Cole is coming to the party M- WHAT! WHY??! HOW!!!! Kj- well he did our photoshoot yesterday and I thought it might be nice to catch up with him. I didn't know it would be a disaster. M- ok I'll go upstairs you go to the kitchen and get Derek a water for lili and I'll tell lili Cole is coming but we have to tell her before he gets here. Just then the doorbell rang and the door opened to reveal...

Word count 809

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Sorry it's not as long as I wanted it to be but I'm writing this while I'm in school. Thank you so much for 2k reads I can't believe that many people read my story. If you guys want I also have a riverdale tiktok account I will insert a picture below. You don't have to check it out but if want to please do. If you have any ideas for the story please tell me I would love your input. Also I know this is a Sprousehart story but do you want to see lili end up with Derek or with Cole or with someone else?? Please let me know I think I know how I want to end the story and it will be ending soon. Have an amazing day everyone ❤️❤️

 Have an amazing day everyone ❤️❤️