Without hesitation, he stepped into the small gap in the red flower.

"Ah!" The girl couldn't help crying and groaning. The path that was not fully prepared could withstand such abusiveness, and the pain spread from there to the whole body, and the crystal tears slowly fell.

With a cold neck, Ji Rufeng's body was stiff, and she met her aggrieved beautiful eyes, her heart stunned, "I ..." Immediately, no longer moving, he did not expect that he should treat her like this.

Reaching out to wipe the tears on her face, while kissing the delicate face, she whispered softly, "Mor, sorry! It's like the wind is out of control."

With swelling deep in his legs, he was willing to lower his head. How could Xu Mo blame him.

But I will not miss this opportunity to ask for favorable conditions, "I accept your apologies, but I do not want you to force me."

Ji Rufeng's face was dark. She was willing that time. If she promised her, she wouldn't want to touch her in this life.

Seeing his dark face, Xu Mo was still a little scared and hesitated, "These seven days can only be one night."

"Three nights." Someone didn't want the Lion to speak up.

Xu Mo shook her head. "Two nights, I can't have more, or there won't be one night."

"Okay!" There was a mistake first, Ji Rufeng could only promise, "then I continue." After speaking, he raised the last weapon and hit the dragon.

"Ah! ... Slow down!" Each moan was deep and hard, "Stop ... too ... um ... fast ... no ..." Moan was intermittently hit by a violent impact. Xu Mo wanted to hold back, but every time she was hit, she hummed, Jiaohua was completely stretched, there was no gap, even collapsed tightly, like a pocket full of candy, almost to support broken.

Attacked fiercely, the honeypot contracted spasmodically. The unspeakable current flowed through the girl's lower body, and she was separated from the ecstasy after the pain, so that her spirits should be separated. In addition to issuing a cat-like murmur and twisting the waist like a water snake to meet the impact of a man, She couldn't do anything more.

Gratifying the Royal Family Chapter 12: : Not willing to be left behind (below)

"Um ... ah ... tight, relax, do you want to pinch me?" Ji Rufeng kissed her vaguely, hoarsely, pulled up the girl's hips, pulled away to both sides, and stabbed deeply inside .

"I ..." Acupoint spasms and convulsions are the body's instinctive reaction, Xu Mo's face flushed with lust, and her eyes were blurry and speechless.

Draw out the huge with the love liquid, turn the person over and lay on the expensive side, and push it in again.

This pose is deeper and gives the man more control. But Xu Mo didn't like it. Every time she felt that she would be hit and fly, she was always panic, but because panic became more exciting.

Ji Rufeng's eyes were red, and he looked at the little red flower, and he devoured his huge, white love liquid, and fell down and wet the large mattress obscenely. It's fierce, like a wild horse ...

Xu Mo couldn't stand such madness, he could only bury his head in the quilt, his hair dancing wildly, moaning weak. His thing is really too big, even if the path is full of love fluid lubrication, but the choking choke still has a feeling of being cracked.