Prologue

Love Found On Post-it Notes

Prologue

Another long day at school. Five days a week, the same routine over and over again. It gets tiring but after years of suffering, it's nearly over. One last year at Redwig High then I'm of to college. Personally, I can't wait until I graduate. Of course I'll miss my friends and all the fun we had but hopefully we'll stay in touch. The teachers I can live without. All the instructions and the nagging, do this do that or get detention. It's funny when we pull pranks on them. Their facial expressions are priceless! My best friend Millie got six weeks detention for pouring cheese sauce into our gym teachers shoes. He screamed like a girl when his feet pressed down on the squashy substance. Everyone was rolling on the ground clutching their stomachs it was that funny! I still burst out laughing at the things Millie has done in the past, the memories are endless. She's a daredevil and likes to be feared. Her dark green eyes shoot daggers at those who think their a match for her, even some of the teachers are scared. Sometimes I question me and Millie's friendship. We're total opposites. She's the toughest girl in school that no one dares to look at. Me, on the other hand, is the vulnerable nerd that gets bullied for her looks.

All I know is that Millie is the bestest friend ever, she's so nicer than what others think. You only have to get her to trust you. Which by the way, is damn hard!