"What did he say? You look terrified" Eli noticed as I breathed heavily. Watch my back? What does that mean? Does that mean he's going to do something? Is that a fore warning? Why is my life a mess?

"Nothing. Let's just go home" I answered Eli and got in the car. He frowned and got in the driver's seat. He started to drive and soon, we were on the road. My breathing had calmed down but I kept checking the rear view mirror if any suspicious car was following us.

"Hey, are you okay?" Eli asked as he glanced at me, worriedly. I gulped and plastered a forced smile on my face

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine. Just Jeep on driving, please" I answered. He didn't look convinced but he continued driving. "Eli can you go home first? Then I'll take a cab home?" I asked. I needed to know he was going to be safe.

He parked on the side of the road and slammed the brakes "Okay. What is going on? You've been acting weird ever since that doorman whispered something in your ear!" He said, slanting on his seat to face me.

"Eli! There's nothing wrong! Just go home and I'll take a cab!" I said, desperately and constantly checking the rear view mirror.

"There's definitely something wrong! Why did you say I should go home first? Are we running from something? Why do you keep checking the rear view mirror? Tell me what's going Alex!" He demanded and I sighed.

"Eli just drive! Please!" I said as I saw the image of a black car coming from behind us. My heart sped up in my chest. I watched as Eli completely switched off the engine.

"You know, the relationship just started and I'm tired of all the secrets already. Is it me? Why are like this all of a sudden?" He said and my heart dropped at the words he was saying but I was not paying attention to that. The black car was coming with full speed.

"Eli! For fuck's sake! Drive!" I yelled at him and he frowned.

"You don't want to talk about this? You're trying to avoid the topics aren't you? You're being really unfair to me, you know" he said and I couldn't take it anymore.

"There's a black car coming for us! Drive!" I shouted and he gave me a confused look.

"A black car? Where?" Eli said and looked at the rear view mirror. "Oh shit. Why is it that fast? The driver needs to be reported immediately!" Eli rushed as he started the car and pressed this feet on the accelerator.

The car zoomed forward, jerking me back but I held on to the seat. "Drive faster!" I said to Eli as I noticed the car starting to catch up with us.

Eli drove faster, switching lanes often. He was driving so fast that if I was to roll down the window, my hair would get stuck in the air and I would probably fly out of the car. I took my broken phone and begin to dial Nick's number. He's the only one that knows Danny. I tapped on the headboard impatiently keeping my gaze on my phone and the car following us.

Immediately he picked, I heard his groggy voice snap into the phone "What? You interrupted my sleep so your reason for calling better me genuine" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nick! There's a black car following Eli and I and it's coming with full speed!!" I yelled unto the phone. I heard him clicked his tongue.

"Eli, is that true?" He asked and I scoffed, because he didn't believe me.

"Yes! She is saying the truth! Can you report to the police or something, I don't know!" Eli freaked and I bit my nails in fear. The black car was slowing down.

"Shit. Do you have an idea who might be following you? And where are you?" He answered and I heard some shuffling.

"I think it's Danny. I saw him at the restaurant Eli and I went to! He said something about me watching my back! And we're at Overhead street" I yelled at Nick. I saw Eli give me a look but I didn't pay attention.