Ch 1: Dishonored 1

Start from the beginning

That will be revealed later on in the story you lazy bum.

Emily: "Come on Jasper!  He's finally back! " she said still running ahead of Jasper.

Jasper could barley breath and held onto his hat so it wouldn't fall off.

Jasper: "I'm coming as fast as I can Emily! Wait up! " he said picking up his speed but still couldn't catch up with Emily. He saw Emily stop ahead of him and she looked to her right.

Emily: "CORVO! " she yelled running to a well good looking man and hugging him as he got on his knees. "How was your trip? Did you see any whales?"

This is Corvo Attano, the royal family's protector

This is Corvo Attano, the royal family's protector. And the closest thing to a father figure for Jasper.

Corvo: "Emily. " he said embracing the child with a loving smile, and received a kiss on the cheek From Emily. "Yes I did see some whales. "

Jasper: "Mr Corvo your back! " Jasper said running up to them but slipped past the two almost hitting the ground.

Keyword : Almost

Before Jasper could make contact with the stone floor, he was stopped by a arm underneath his belly. But his hat fell off.

Corvo: "Be careful Jasper, you could hurt yourself. " he said giving Jasper a playful smirk,  before putting Jasper back on his feet, causing Emily to giggle a little.

Jasper blushed in embarrassment looking away from Emily.

Corvo chuckled a little before picking up Jasper's hat.

He then ruffled Jasper's hair with his free hand.  Jasper couldn't keep a straight face and started giggling as well. Corvo stopped and put Jasper's hat back on patting his head.

Jasper: "Thank you Corvo. " he said as Corvo stood back up.

Emily came up right behind Jasper slinging her arm around his shoulder,  which was very unladylike but no one question the Princess. Besides, it's a heart warming moment.

Emily: "You see Jasper, how Corvo was able to catch you with one arm while not standing? THATS Royal protector right there. Your gonna have to work a lot if you wanna be "my"
Royal Protector." as soon as she said that Jasper froze up looking at the ground.

Corvo raised a eyebrow and had a small smirk on his face.

Corvo: "Is that true Jasper? " he asked looking at the boy who was shaking. When Jasper looked at Corvo words didn't come out, just puffs of air.