"Why did he look at you like that? What a weirdo, he's had a crush on you since he's first laid his eyes on you." said Miles pretty fast, causing Emilia and Adrian to look at him confused.

"So Miles? He flirts with her all the time, why does it matter now? It's not like E is actually going to take him seriously." said Adrian with a laugh as Miles looked away. Emilia let out a chuckle and went back to her work.

"I- It doesn't matter.. Yeah, but i was just saying..why would he just come and ask her that" said Miles looking away from his friends and grabbing his homework. Adrian looked at the two of them confused and brushed it off.

———

"I haven't seen much of you lately. What have you been doing or up too?" said Y/n as she and Liam made their way to a little spot by the black lake. Liam and Y/n started dating when she was at the end of her fourth year, and he was at the end of his fifth year. It become a very quick relationship, they weren't even friends before when they started dating.

   "Being a prefect is quite of a job, honestly, not what i expect but it is fun being able to roam the halls at night without getting in trouble." said Liam as he smiled and sat down next to the girl. Y/n and Liam never shared a kiss, or anything. He was innocent, and so was Y/n, they both were innocent and didn't know what to do in a relationship. Y/n thought it would be a perfect time to at least try and kiss him, they've been dating for six months now.

    "Liam, i'm going to kiss you. We're going to kiss, right now." said Y/n as Liam looked surprised. Y/n moved her face closer to his, finally reaching his lips, the kiss was horrible, he was sloppy and left saliva all over her chin and lips. She pulled back, as they looked at each other in silence, and continued on with their picnic.

"Whats the matter with you? You look like you've just walked on somebody snogging." said Fred as Y/n entered the common room, wearing a disgusted look on her face. She kept walking as Fred and George looked at her and followed her up to her dorm.

"Me and Liam kissed... but it was horrible, it was like making out with a dog!" said Y/n causing Fred and George to burst out laughing. Fred started tearing up from how bad he was laughing and George couldn't even look at Y/n, because it would cause him to start laughing again. "Come on guys! Im serious, it was horrible !"

   "Well, are you going to tell him it was horrible or what? Teach him how to kiss." said George in the verge of laugher. Y/n stood there looking at her two friends and sigh. At this time she wish she had a female friend she trusted. Her and Angelina fell off their second year because Angelina got closer to Alicia and Y/n to Fred and George.

"The two of you aren't no help at all, i wish i had female friends." Y/n said causing Fred and George to look at each other and burst out into laughter again. Y/n groaned and stormed out of the dorm and left the common room, having the twins follow her.

"Hey.. why don't you go and talk to Emilia about it ? She'll probably give you good advice, she's friends with those two." said Fred grinning seeing the girl sitting underneath a tree with her two slytherin friends. Y/n didn't really think Emilia thought of her as a friend, she just thought they were friendly. "Hey Emilia!"

"Oh hey Fred! Whats up?" said Emilia, giving the trio a smile. She was definitely more nice then expected. Emilia closed her book, watching Fred as he sat down in front of her, Miles and Adrian looked at him confused.

   "Come on guys don't be shy! Anyways Y/n needs advice.. and since we're guys we're useless to her." said Fred causing Y/n to turn red and hurry over and wack his arm. Y/n sat down next to Fred as Emilia let a laugh out and Adrian just looked at her. "Well come on, Let her know your problem."