Chapter 6

I'm Back Bitches.

 I've been thinking for a  long time about this and I want to continue writing this book. I am so sorry for leaving you hanging and not posting but I was in a really shitty place but I'm better now and I'm going to update daily. For everyone who stuck with me, thank you for that. I love you all :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter and feel free to point out any mistakes I made.

Lucifer's Point Of View (POV)

"Well" I said, dragging out the Ls.

"Alexander is head of the BloodRose gang whilst I'm the leader of DarkKnight gang. Our gangs are the biggest gangs in not only North America but South as well, and we've basically been raised to hate each other." I heard myself say.

"If you've been rivals all your life, how didn't you know you were mates?"

I heard my beautiful angel say from his spot on my lap. Alexander answers before I can.

"We've never met each other before because Lucifer here hates attending parties, so he'd never come to any gathering."

I rest my head on Lorenzo's shoulder and he leans back into my chest.

"The only reason he came this year is because of the law, and he only recently got control of the gang since his father wouldn't give it up." He finishes.

"That's true." I chuckle. "I had to fight the old man for months before he finally gave me the position."

"Oh that makes sense" Micah says softly.

I beckon him forward and pointed at the spot next to Lorenzo and I. He slowly made his way over and sort of stood next to the bed.

"Don't worry I don't bite." He starts to sit down. "Unless you want me to." I finish off with a smirk. He blushes a bright red and starts to get up. I grab his arm and pull him towards the bed. Once he sits down I wrap the arm that's free and not holding Lorenzo around him and lean down to nuzzle my head where his neck meets his shoulder.

He lets out an adorable squeal and I chuckle. I look up and make eye contact with Alexander. He's standing with his arms crossed on his chest but he's smiling an award winning smile. His smile is so beautiful, I could stare at it all day.

"Alexander aren't you going to join us." I say seductively only to get him hot and bothered. He walks over to the bed and goes to sit next to the headboard so his back is leaning against something. I scoot back to the headboard, which was difficult since I had Lorenzo in my lap but I made do. I'm sitting with my back leaning against the headboard with Lorenzo in my lap and sitting close to Alexander so that our bodies are leaning on each other slightly. I see Micah scoot back and sit next to Alexander but Alexander didn't like that one bit, he picked Micah up and put him in his lap. He wrapped a protective arm around Micah's waist and surprisingly wrapped his other arm around mine. I fought off a blush and smiled in content, I laid my head on his shoulder, he turned his head, slightly bent down and kissed my forehead. This time I couldn't fight off the blush.

He chuckled.

We stayed in that position for a good 30 minutes, I'm pretty sure Lorenzo and Micah were almost asleep. Then someone's phone starts ringing. Micah starts moving around in Alexander lap. Alexander lets out a groan, I'm assuming it's because Micah ass rubbed against his dick, I wonder how big his dick is and if it would hurt to bottom since I've never done it before, but i'd gladly bottom for him.

Micah talking pulled me out of my daydream. " Need to go back to the party. Everyone is wondering where Lorenzo and I went since this party was thrown for us to find our mates. They assume we've found ours, they're gonna be so shocked when they find out about the four of us, I can't believe I've found my mates."

I hear a whimper and look down at the angel in my lap.

I ask "what's wrong darling?" At the same time Alexander asks "Are you okay baby boy."

He doesn't reply, just turns around and nuzzles his head in my chest. I see Micah get up from Alexander's lap and gently tug Lorenzo from my lap to his. Micah wraps his arms around Lorenzo's waist and Lorenzo rests his head in Micah's neck. "You're worried about what our parents and the kingdoms will say, aren't you?"

Lorenzo nods his head.

Micah pulls him even closer than he was before and starts whispering comforting things to him as he rubs his back soothingly.

I feel Alexander' come up behind me. "They're so beautiful together aren't they? Look at our submissives comforting each other." He starts kissing my neck and I let out a shaky breath, I wrap my hand around his head and push him into my neck. He quickly finds my sensitive spot and starts sucking a hickey. I try my best to hold in my moans and barely succeed. Once he's done sucking the hickey he kisses it and pulls back. I growl and turn around, grab his collar and slam our lips together. He groans in surprise but starts kissing back. He wraps his arms around my waist while I grab his hair. I tug at his hair and he gasps in surprise, He enjoys hair pulling, I think to myself. I slip my tongue into his mouth and our tongues start fighting for dominance. I thought he'd win but no, the dominance keeps going back and forth. I smirk to myself guess Mr. Dominant isn't as dominant as I thought, don't get me wrong he's still going to fuck me but now I can fuck him as well.

Micah coughing makes us break the kiss. I look over to Micah and Lorenzo; they're both staring at us with lust in their eyes.

I look back at Alexander "Not so dominant are you."

"Oh don't worry I'm still going to stick my dick up your ass, you're just going to do the same to me." He says and winks at me.

"Fuck that was hot, but we really need to get going now." Micah says "You guys can continue later."

I smirk "You're gonna join us next time. I can't wait to kiss both of your red lips, can't wait to hear you moan Alexander's and my name and especially can't wait to cover your skin in hickeys so everyone knows who you belong to." I say without breaking eye contact with them. They both look so red.

"We should get going." My angel says, sounding a little out of breath.

I nod as I'm getting up. I fix myself up and walk to Lorenzo passing Alexander and whispering in his ear, "Looks like our angel has a dirty talk king." "I think both of them do." I smirk, making it to Lorenzo and wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him closer to me. I look over to see Alexander doing the same to Micah. "It's gonna be okay angel, we're not going to let anyone hurt you." I reassure Lorenzo.

He nods but still digs himself into my side.

We walk out the door and make our way to the party.