"That's a good thing?" She asked as the light turned green.

"Matter fact, how old are you Mr. Felon?" She asked and he chuckled.

"I'm 45." He said smiling. "My birthday finna come up, too." He gassed.

"For real? When?" She asked turning into this house.

"July 15." He said.

"Mines too." She pulled up to a house and parked her car.

<>

The sound of broken glass woke Sa'Kari up out of her sleep.

She noticed that Straps was laying on her chest with his hand in her tittie.

Wtf is his real name? Chile.....

"Iyanna get up!" Sa'Kari yelled but Straps didn't move.

"Mmch-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Sa'Kari seen Victor in the doorway of the room.

"Mane what the fuck." Straps said still half sleep.

He snuggled closer to Sa'Kari and started falling back asleep.

"Dude.. she has a bat and I heard glass breaking. Now is not the time for you to be tryna go to sleep. It's time to play blues clues." Kari mumbled the last part.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, STRAPS?" Victory yelled again.

She don't even know his name? He must be running from the feds.

"I ain't tryna hear allat and if I see something in my house broke, imma put one to yo dome." He mumbled into Kari's neck.

"Can you get off of me? If she hit me with that bat, imma earn super strength and you gon go flying out the door." Sa'Kari said and Straps smacked his lips but still got off of her.

"THIS WHAT THE FUCK WE DOING?" Vibica kept yelling.

"Ms. Lady, can you stop yelling? It's like 9 in the morning." Kari said sitting up.

"I AIN'T ASK YOU SHIT! THIS BETWEEN ME AND MY NIGGA!" She yelled.

"Whatdidshesayyyyyy?" Kari asked herself.

"Straps, get yo snowbunny cause in 2.5 seconds, imma beat her ass like her dead ass momma should have." Sa'Kari said calmly.

"Get the fuck out! Disturbing my sleep and shit." Straps yelled at her.

"Fuck you, Straps! All you used me for was pussy!" Vanilla thing said looking like she was ready to cry.

"And did.. shit wasn't even that good anyways." Straps spoke truthfully.

"My shit outta this world! Don't play with me." Virginia said.

"Yo shit like cardboard, get the fuck." Straps said going downstairs to see if his house was messed up.

He looked to see his windows busted, vases on the floor, glass pictures everywhere, and a lot glass on the floor.

"MANE KARI BEAT HER ASS!" Sa'Kari heard Straps yell and she instantly ran up.

"You got that, damn." Straps pulled Kari off of Venus.

"Oh, and-" Straps cut hisself off by shooting Victoria in her dome.. just like he said he would.

Sa'Kari jumped at the sound and watched Victoria's body drop.

"What the fuck." She said and hurried to her room.

She was scared.. shit I'd be scared too. The nigga killed somebody over a house.. in front of her... LOLZ.

Once she got into her room, she locked the door and went into the bathroom.

Straps called his cleanup crew and they took care of Victoria's body.. leaving no trace.

He went to Kari's room and tried to open the door but seen it was locked.

"Kari!" He yelled but she didn't want to talk to him right now.

She just casually got ready for her shower as if she didn't hear him yelled at her to open the door.

"That was ghetto." She mumbled to herself as she got in the tub.

"BOE! OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" He yelled.

"That's a nice sound." She mumbled and washed her body.

<>

Sa'Kari walked out of the bathroom with just her towel on and seen Straps casually laying in her bed, watching tv.

She looked at her door and seen it off its hedges.

"Ain't that bouta bitch." She mumbled and that caught Strap's attention.

"Hey luv." He smiled at her and she mugged him.

He got up from under her covers and made his way over to her, making her get nervous.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." He said lifting her chin up to look at him.

Nigga, you're like an inch taller than me.. calm down.

"Oh." Was all Kari said and Straps grabbed her neck.

"Lemme make it up to you." He said and pulled her into a kiss.

He pecked her lips a couple times and that turned into a full make out session.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he picked her up, and took her to the bed.

He gently laid her down and removed the towel from her body.

His eyes roamed all over her body but stopped at her VAG.

(A/N- mhmm.. LMAO.)

"She pretty as fuck." He looked her in the eyes and she blushed.

"Stopppp." Kari dragged out.

Straps pulled her to the edge of the bed and got on his knees.

(A/N- NOT HIM GETTING ON HIS KNEES FOR HERRRR!!!)

He sent a lick to her pwoosay and her breathing started to get heavier.

"Sike." Straps said then pecked her pwoosay one good time and left.

"I HATE IT HEREEE!" She yelled and went to get some clothes.
________________________________

Okay, we ridin' 'round strapped
You can tell I did this before
You can tell I've been here before (yeah)
'Fore I go to sleep, I ask God for a miracle
Need help healing my soul
We break up to make up
This won't be our first time
Our second or our third time
You said some things, I said some things
I hurt your feelings and you hurt mine
Lord knows that you hurt mine
😗

Okay, we ridin' 'round strappedYou can tell I did this before You can tell I've been here before (yeah)'Fore I go to sleep, I ask God for a miracleNeed help healing my soulWe break up to make upThis won't be our first timeOur second or our third t...

Not y'all thinking they was finna do something... y'all should know me better than that! Lolllll.