"No. No he has not. Quite rude, don't you think?"

"I think he's protecting you from them" Suga chortled. " OI SIMPLETON, SPECS, YAMAGUCHI, TANGERINE, C'MERE!"

"Losers, this is L/N Y/N, she's Tanaka's sister. Y/N, this is Kageyama Tobio, Tsukishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi, and Hinata Shōyō."

"Hi." -ka

"Hey." - ts

"Hello. It's nice to meet you." -ya

"HI F/N! IT'S GOOD TO FINALLY SEE YOU! WAIT DO YOU REMEMBER ME? I PLAYED WITH YOU AND TANAKA-SAN ONE TIME." -hi

"IMBECILE, why would a pretty girl like her, remember an idiot like you?" 

"SHUT UP CRAPPYAMA! I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU."

"Yes Shōyō-kun, I remember you. How could I forget? You were the only person that beat me in Osaka Drift."

"AY THAT'S CAP! I'VE BEATEN YOU MULTIPLE TIMES F/N!"

"BRO SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU BALDY," your eyes widened as you looked at the younger boys in front of you.

"Oh damn- I MEAN, sorry. I didn't mean to cuss in front of you. Wait, what the fuck? You guys cuss right?," they nodded in agreement, "Then I'm not sorry."

"Well, I am sorry. But if you don't mind me asking, if you're Tanaka-san's sister, how come your last name isn't Tanaka as well?" asked the green haired first year.

"Straight forward huh? I see, well, Tanaka and I don't share a mom, so when the nurse asked my mom which surname she wanted to use for me, she put her own instead of my dad's 'just in case.'"

"Ohh, I see." he smiled

Hes adorableee.

"SO! SHŌYŌ? HOWS BECOMING THE ACE GOING?," breaking the awkwardness, you suddenly remembered how he had explained to you about wanting to become the ace of the team. But looking at him now, you wondered how since he was much smaller than the rest of the team.

"HINATA YOU'RE NOT BECOMING THE ACE ANYTIME SOON, NOT WHILE AZUMANE-SAN IS STILL HERE RUNT," the raven haired boy snickered.

"Heyy! That's not true! With enough determination he can! I'm sure he's got hops." You then put your face close to his ear, quietly asking him "You got hops right? Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention to you playing earlier." to which he responded with a bright smile and a vigorous head nod in affirmation.

"OKAY GUYS, LUNCH IS OVER. PICK UP YOUR TRASH AND HEAD BACK TO THE GYM."

-

After practice was over, the coaches decided to let the teams practice by themselves if they wanted to. It was an opportunity to let the teams come together and work with each other if they wanted to. Bokuto had asked you to help out so he could work on his line shots since Akaashi didn't let him earlier, and you agreed. You asked Yukie to come with you, but she turned down the offer because she was "tired." She was probably helping Konoha-san with something since you saw her talking with him not long after being rejected. Walking into the gym where the boys were, you saw Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, and Lev.

"Hey guys! I brought you some waters." You held out five bottles to which the boys soon came to you grabbing one.

"HEY HEY HEY! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING?," Bokuto smiled bubbly.

"Why, hello shortstack," the rooster head said in a beguiling manner. 

"Hello Y/N."

"FINALLY A BREAK. Kuroo-san, I think you've traumatized me. I feel like i'm choking." The first year appeared sleazy, he was panting his lungs out with each breath of his, gulping his water like it was his first time having a drink after years of dehydration.