Norman Reedus/Reader

Start from the beginning

*Time skip to when they get into the club and order drinks*

Jeffrey, Andrew, and I  just ordered drinks and we're just waiting for them to bring them to us. I started to look out into the crowd of people dancing and one beautiful women caught my eye. She was the most beautiful, pretty, and gorgeous women I've ever seen. She was wearing a red dress that had a slit in one of the leg area so it shows her leg.

My view of her got caught off as a women brought our drinks I looked away for a couple minutes and started to talk to Jeffrey and Andrew and drunk my drink

(Jeffrey's POV)

I sat there with Andrew looking at Norman And once I realized that we he was staring at something or someone I looked in that direction and saw that he was starring at beautiful women and I nudged Andrew and pointed at the women Norman was looking at and he gave me a confused look.

Jeffrey:" Norman's starring at her, I think someone has a crush."

I whispered that to Andrew and he looked at me like *Ohhhh I got you now* The waitress blocked Norman's view of the woman and he looked at us and started to talk and drink his drink. After a while of just talking and drinking drinks Me and Andrew decided that we was going to leave because we didn't want to get to drunk because we had to drive home so we told Norm that we was leaving and we told him to get better and to forget about Diane because she was always rude to the hole crew. (Again no hate towards Diane I love her, its just for the story.) Once we left we started walking because we parked like maybe 2 blocks away.

(Andrew's POV)

Andrew:" Man I feel bad for Norman. Like he's never been that heart broken over a girl but like I get it, He was planning on marrying that women." 

Jeffrey:" Yea but hopefully that whoever he was looking at will noticed him and cheer him up. Even if it means just to have a one night stand with him hopefully she'll do it."

After we finished our conversations we went our separate ways and headed home. Once I got in bed I grabbed my phone and texted Norman.

The text to Norman:" Hey man once you get home text me and Jeffrey to let us know you got safe home or if you need a ride just give either one of us a call and we'll head that way."

After a couple of minutes I got a reapply back that said "will do" and after that I went to sleep.

(Y/N's POV)

I was at a bar downtown and after a couple of hours of dancing and drinking I turned around and saw a man with long hair in a suit.  

( That's the suit but I just had to put this picture in there it's one of my favorite pictures of them together

( That's the suit but I just had to put this picture in there it's one of my favorite pictures of them together.)

And let me just tell you he looked handsome and sexy as hell!!! And I just had to stare at him for a little and then he turned his head to look at me and we made eye contact.

(Start to play the song above now)

The song "Rude boy by Rihanna" but it had a twist it was slowed down and I decided to tease him and started dancing to this song by just swaying my hips then it slowly turned into running my hands down my body then slowly back up causing him to follow my hands and look me up and down. I decided to tease him more by moving so my back was now turned towards him and started to sway my hips again. Then all sudden I felt big hands on the my sides then running down to my hips and started to sway my hips into there pelvis area. I turned my head to the side slightly to see who it was and to my luck it was the guy I was teasing. I turned around and I put my arms around his neck and started to dance with him.

(Norman POV)

I took the women home and well....things got heated, if ykyk. The morning we just stayed in bed and talked about stuff and after that we ate breakfast and after that she had to leave so we switched numbers, After she left I felt like I met the love of my life.

*Time skip to a month later*
Me and Y/N has been on many dates the past month that we met each other and today was the day I decided to ask her out. I texted her,

Norman:" Hey, you down to go grab coffee if your not busy?"

Y/N❤:" Um yea I think I can let me check if i have anything I have to do today."

Norman:" okay, we can reschedule if we need to."

Y/N❤:" Yea no we don't need to reschedule, I have nothing to do today,"

Norman:" Okay great, I'll meet you there."

Not gonna lie I was nervous to ask her out. I made sure to dress nice but casual. I got on my motorcycle and made my way to the café we are supposed to meet at. Once I got there I felt my phone buzz.

Y/n❤:" I'm here."

Norman:" I just pulled in,"

I walked in and I saw her and I immediately pulled her into a big bear hug. After I let her go we ordered and I payed of course she tried to pay but I beat her to it causing her to fake pout and I just laughed at her. We found a table and after a while of talking I just stopped and just looked at her.

Y/n:" What?"

Norman:" I have a question for you,"

Y/n:" Okay, what is it?"

Norman:" Will you be my girlfriend?" (so cringe ew so cheesy)

Y/n just looked at me shocked before standing up and making her way to me and then just pulled me into a hug and then whispered a "Yes", I pulled away and then kissed her.

*End of story*

I hope you enjoyed that. Feel free to vote, comment, like, or follow me whatever you like.

Feel free to leave requests to at the moment there opened. And if you want to know how to leave a request I already have a 1 part published that tells you how to leave a request.