Side Story 3/Chapter 14.5 - You promise?

Two Days later...

*

Mr.Red watched Sabre, playing with Yellow King, he smiled softly. He hopes Sabre would never learned the dark truth at such a young age. "Dad?" Mr.Red look at his eldest Son, Raive. "Yes Raive?" He answered, Raive looks a little nervous. "Do you think I can keep control of my powers?" He asked, Mr.Red smiled softly and ruffles his head. "I know you can, maybe one day, you can be an alchemist like you always wanted." He answered, Raive whines when his hair got messed up, but smiled mischievously, tackled hugging him.

Mr.Red giggled and hugs him. "Perhaps one day, you, Sabre and Orange Steve can changed the future of the steves." He said softly, Raive looks at him, then smacked a pie at his face. Then immediately get up and hide behind Yellow King. Said Steve and Sabre were laughing at the sight.

"Raive. What did say about smacking someone with pie?" Mr.Red slowly asked with a ticked off tone, after he got rid of the pie from his face. Raive nodded a little, scared. Mr.Red looks at him seriously, then puts whipped cream on his face. "That's my revenge." He answered, Raive just sat there, in disbelief.

"He got you there kiddo." Yellow King Said, hiding a smile, Raive wiped the whipped cream away and glared at him. Meanwhile, with Sabre, he's just giggling, not understanding what's going on at the precious age of 3. The Yellow King smiled and ruffled Sabre's head, then handed him over to Raive.

Raive takes Sabre, being careful of course, holds him, he smiles softly and nuzzles him. "Raive, I want you to promised to protect your little brother, okay?" Mr.Red asked, Raive looks at him, then at Sabre. "I promise, I'll protect you, Little brother." Raive softly promised, hugging Sabre close, as said child fell asleep, holding onto Raive hand, nuzzling closer to him.

Mr.Red and Yellow King watched the two kids fall asleep. Yellow King wrapped a blanket around them, then sat next to Mr.Red. "You Know, Valen, they're gonna have to find out the truth eventually." Yellow King said, Mr.Red, who is revealed to be Valen, sighed. "I know Yellow King, or should I say, Kazu, I know they will find out the truth eventually, but time for them to know has yet to arrive. For now, let the kids have fun and be free." He said, Kazu nodded in understanding and cuddled him.

"Cheesy idiot." Valen commented, cuddles too, Kazu snickers. "You know you love it when I pampered you." "Shut up, don't want to wake up the kids-"

Someone appeared, looking very much panicked. "Valen, Kazu, we have a problem."

*

Raive woke up in cold sweat, he sat up and rubbed his head, he softly sighed, then looked at the photo on the nightStand. "...I'll keep my promise, for as long as I can....Dad, papa..."He softly said, he got up and changed into his normal everyday clothes. He then went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Sabre, plus Orange Steve since he's visiting today.

By the time he finished cooking and what not, he put the food on the table.

Until he heard Sabre screamed.

Panicked, he grabbed his stuff and immediately went to where Sabre is, by the time he got to him, he paled. He summoned his sword and attacked the unknown person, getting them to drop Sabre badly injured form, Orange Steve quickly took Sabre and got behind Raive. Making sure Sabre and Orange Steve stayed behind him, Sabre held his broken arm, he was not okay, he was scared, Raive glared at the person.

"What Do You Want, Rainbow Red?"

*

Hmm, yes, short chapter, but what can I say? The end of this book is drawing near, so, yeah. I don't have much to say right now, aside from maybe, the lone fact that book two will take awhile to make? Either way, this is the end of the book, expect a fight in the final chapter.

Now, time to vibe to music and stalk discord cause boredom.

Bye :D

-Aria_Guardian