R- hua na irritation.......mujhe bhi hota hai tera iss possessive bhai mode se..... saare time kabab main haddi bna rahta hai........

Sw- Rey......tu jaa raha hai ki nhi....

R- jaa raha hu

Swayam looks on irritated......Rey turns to leave.......but comes close to Swayam and quickly kisses at his cheek....

R- bye bye......Saaley sahab......apni bahen ka dhyan rakhna

Swayam looks on shocked......Rey runs out before Swayam end up beating him......

Sw- yeh Rey ko kya ho gya aaj yeh aise kaise itna ajeeb sa act kar raha tha......

He looks at Taani's room door......and then goes back to his room.....

Taani is sitting near that table and smiling remembering their love vows

T- Rey na sach main pagal hi hain

R- tumne kiya hai

Taani turns and shocked finding Rey in her room

T- Rey aap mere room main kaise aaye

R- jaise humesha aata hu.....by window

T- jaaiye agar bhai ko ptaa chal gya na toh

He pulls Taani and makes her sit on his lap

R- Taani.....abhi koi bhai nhi......abhi bass main aur tum

T- par Rey

Rey seals her lips with his......he kisses her with high intensity......Taani to resiprocates with same passion......finally he breaks the kiss

R- Taani let's sleep

T- par Rey ..  

Rey puts finger at her lips......and makes  her lie down on bed..... he to lie beside her.......kisses her forehead lightly....

R- so jaao.....

T- Good night Rey

R- haa.......I love you too

Taani smiles........both sleeps closing their eyes.......later in night Taani is sleeping Rey opens his eyes and looks at Taani.......he remembers TaaRya hug and forehead kiss

R-(Taani tum sirf meri ho...... tum soch bhi nhi sakti kitna mushkil tha mere liye tumhe waise dekhna......kitni mushkil se maine khud ko roka tha..... please aage se kabhi aisa mat karna.... nahi bardasht kar paunga agar kissi ne tumhe chua bhi toh......mera bass chale na toh inn hawaon ko bhi chune doon main tumhe.......tum mere liye mere pyar se mera pagalpan kab bann gayi ptaa hi nhi chala.......or waqt ke saath yeh pagalpan badhta jaa raha hai..... bhut pyar karta hu main tumse.... jiski hadh bhi nhi ptaa hai mujhe.....)

He kisses at her forehead and hugs her tightly pulling close to his heart......and again closes his eyes

R- I love you Taani

Taani in sleep- Love you to Rey

A happy grin comes at Rey's face hearing her......he again kisses her forehead......happily.......

Morning-

Rey is sleeping in Taani's room.....but she isn't beside........he sniffs.....in sleep....and moves his hand on bed to search her.......but doesn't find her.....he opens his eyes and looks in room but doesn't find her........he then checks in washroom.......she is also not there.... Rey gets tensed........he runs out of her to search for her......but doesn't find her even in hall......Rey is hell worried and tansed......as she is nowhere to be seen.....he is about to knock Swayam's room door......but stops hearing Taani's voice........Rey turns and finds her standing there.......he rushes to her and takes her into a bone crushing hug....