Chapter 15: Shirakami Fubuki wants to sleep together

Start from the beginning

The character of Tokino Sora, Osaki Ruma.

She never lacks the charm, all she need is a platform to show the world what she is capable of.

Gaining plenty of exposure, the figure under the Sakura tree left a heavy impression on the world.

With that, the song <Senbonzakura> become the top 10 most search word on google at that day.

Behind it is Osaki Ruma.

For the whole night, the Imouto tries to think of something, but to no avail.

It is clear to her that a normal agency won't waste their effort to train her as an idol.

So, what can she do?

I know, I know.

My voice isn't good.

I'm not the cutest of all.

I'm not the most attractive one.

Tear started coming out from her eyes, while she looks up to the ceiling.

But still...

I want to shine like a star.

To achieve my dream.

And more importantly.

That one day...

You will be able to see me on that stage.

And I will be able to see you again.

Clutching her fist, she imagines herself grabbing the invisible fate in her hand.

You told me that I'm a diamond in rough, one who will surely strive up to what she wants to become.

Like a meteor who pass through the sky, lighting up the dark night, and also the heart of people.

That one day, if I desire, I shall see you again.

But why...

Why did it end up like this?

Disappear without a trace.

Didn't you promise.

To be with me forever?

...

The failure really gets to her this time.

Taking a deep breath, she browses through her phone.

That's when she come across a certain idea.

Looking at the 2D character, her mind is fill with the possibility.

I'm not giving up that easily, Baka.

One week have pass since the release of his new song.

As the profit from the song is transfer to his bank account, he pays of the rest of their debt.

His body feel a lot lighter after that.

He will be taking a 1-month break from music after this.

Also, he will need to find a new house to rent.

Their condominium can't accompany the three of them together.

Ideally, Haruto want to let everyone have their own bedroom, giving them privacy and develop their independency.

Calling a familiar number, Haruto ask for help.

"Yes? Haruto-san you need anything?" The voice from the phone ask Haruto.

With the boom of popularity of Sora, Yagoo has been really grateful of him. Stating that he could help him if he needed anything.

So Haruto won't hesitate to ask.

"Could you help me find a bigger place to rent near my area? Ideally it will be for three person and one possible guess."

"Hmm... give me sometimes, I will contact some old friend and ask them whether they have any unit left." Thinking for a while, Yagoo accepted the request of Haruto. "Around one week should be enough."

"Alright, take your time. Thanks for your help, really." Ending the call, he looks at the two little cute animal on the table.

Right now, they were playing a board game on the table, monopoly to be exact.

Watching Fubuki trying to cheat, and ended up getting caught by Matsuri, it's really leave his heart feeling warm.

Matsuri has become a lot more talkative ever since she started living here, which made Haruto feel happy.

"Onechan, can you sleep with us together for today?" A soft voice asks. "Yesterday I have a bad dream, so it's hard to sleep."

Fubuki coming to Haruto, wishing that he could sleep with them together.

"But the bed is quite small, and Matsuri..." Hesitating, Haruto want to reject the proposal.

"I..! I don't mind!" But an unexpected voice come cutting in.

Blushing, Matsuri blurted out.

She doesn't mind sleeping with Haruto actually.

Cause being around Haruto really made her feel safe.

"You see! Even Matsuri don't mind. So pleaseeeeeeeee..." With the opportunity expose, the fox begs.

Looking at him like a pet looking at his owner. He can see Fubuki eyes shining with stars.

...

With that, Haruto find himself sleeping between two loli.

I'm not a lolicon I'm not a lolicon...

Haruto find his two arms being occupied by enemy combatant.

He can feel the girl's chest touching him...

Although there is nothing there since both of them are still small.

But still, sleeping like this really isn't easy.

...

He is already someone with a small family huh.

It's really been a journey until now.

Looking at the two loli, Haruto feel proud as a father(?)

I'm finally a responsible working adult now!!!

But he won't need to work so hard anymore.

The debt is gone now, forever.

He could finally enjoy life as it it.

The road ahead should be a lot more interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hololive/comments/kci1b2/draw_pekora_and_her_mama/

Rewriting my reserve chapter is a tough work...