Chapter 2 - A bad Sickness

"Rurichio-sama! Rurichio-sama!" I heard a voice calling me. I think its Miketsukami. When I opened my eyes I felt something wet on my hands. " Miketsukami are you crying?" "Rurichio-sama!" He then suddenly hugged me and kissed me. "You had a fever and you passed out." Its funny for me to pass out. I never pass out. "What time is it." When I looked at the clock it was 8pm. I decided to go back to bed, but suddenly there was a bright flash. It looked like it came from the park. "I need to go check it out." "I'm coming too." "No you stay here. Besides you have a very high fever." After that he ran out the room. "I have to follow him." Once I got up I started falling again, but that didn't stop me. I changed into my demon form and chased after Miketsukami. Once I got to the park Miketsukami was fighting a very strong minatour."Rurichio-sama what are you doing here?!" "I came to help!" But then the minatour was about to strike Miketsukami. I ran to him trying to protect him and then I felt a searing pain through my chest "AAARRRGGGG!" "RURICHIO-SAMA!" (sorry for another cliffhanger and I'm sorry if the chapter is a little bit short I have a lot of school work so sorry)