Poly!Chocobros x Fem!Reader: Exhausted

Ok figured some soft fluffy story would be cute for the first one! And it'll be with poly chocobros and reader. Since this week and the next have been mock exam and assignment chocoblock (XD) figured some fluff of the guys taking care of a reader doing college assignments would be cute because let's be honest. We all want an adorable sweetie (or four in this case) looking after us when our weeks are hectic.

I suppose this would take place before they leave? Idk. I should watch the anime sometime. If it's any good?

Anywho!//

Honestly studies had been hectic for Y/N. Assignments, exams. The whole lot. It was tiresome. Exhausting. Especially when living with four guys. Of course only two of them were clingy. But that didn't stop the two larger guys from also wanting her attention.

She was currently on her last assignment. All exams were finished along with her other assignments. But she had one left. She was exhausted, typing away on her laptop, books and notes all over her desk and some on the floor. She huffed, yawning lightly before there was a knock at her door.

"Y/N darling. It's dinner time." Ignis called.

"I'm busy." She huffed. She was honestly a little grumpy from the exhaustion. Ignis sighed, opening the door slowly, grimacing at the darkly lit room, the only light coming from Y/Ns laptop and desk lamp. He wondered over to her, kneeling beside her seat.

"Y/N. Darling you've been working yourself to the bone. You need to relax a little. When is this due?" He asked softly, gently resting his hand on her knee.

"On Monday. It's my last one. I just want to get it over with." She replied, frowning. Ignis gently moved to hold her hand.

"You still have Tomorrow and Sunday to work darling. Come. Let's go have some dinner. Relax for the rest of the night. You can return to this tomorrow." He offered softly, gently rubbing circles along the back of her hand with his thumb. She looked to him tiredly before huffing and nodding. He smiled softly as he stood up, gently offering his hands to her. She gently took them, letting him lead her out. She looked as tired as she felt, hair a bit of a mess, dark circles under her eyes.

Ignis would gently lead her to the dining table where the other three were.

"Y/N! How's your assignments going?" Prompto asked cheerfully, figuring it best not to mention her tired appearance. She only offered a small smile as Ignis pulled her seat out for her, letting her sit down. He smiled, gently stroking her hair back for her.

"One left... But it's exhausting." She huffed as Ignis moved to sit down in his seat.

"Hey. I bet you're gonna do great babe. Just take a little time to relax. We'll run you a nice bath afterwards." Gladiolus assured, smiling to her. She smiled, gingerly grabbing her knife and fork to start eating.

"Thanks. I'd like that a lot." She sighed, smiling at the taste of the food. She always loved Ignis's cooking. Plus he had made her favourite. She hummed softly as she ate, smiling in delight. The other four couldn't help but to watch her, happy to see her finally out of her room and taking a break from her studies.

"How about we watch a movie after you have a bath?" Prompto smiled brightly, finishing his food. Y/N looked to him and smiled.

"Sure. That sounds nice." She agreed happily, shoving the last forkful of food into her mouth. Noctis and Prompto would grin brightly as Ignis got up to grab the now dirty plates. Gladiolus on the other hand would get up, moving to Y/N and lifting her up.

"Bath time baby girl." He chuckled, kissing her forehead gently, causing her to squeal lightly, a light blush on her cheeks as he carried her to the bathroom, gently setting her on the side of the tub.