Drama Falls.. (part 7)

The glimmering sun went up as it shines through mc curtains leaving alot of bright light come to theyre room. Mc eyes flutter before knowing it was morning. Mc wipped theyre eyes. They flop theure slippers and began to walk on the hallway. Getting glimpse of the picture covering the hallway.
Once they made it to the door it opened revealing Michael. Mc was shocked since they didnt knew michael was here.

"oh hey mc! Morning!"

He said with a bright smile. Mc also greeted Michael. And ask why is he here. He said that he was invited by luke giving him some desserts and cake that he baked.

"oh.. Okay then"

Michael was about to walk away but mv stop them

"hey Michael can i ask something?"

"sure what is it?"

"can i visit lord diavolo down the devildom? If you dont mind"

Michael look up for a split second before looking. Back at mc

"sure! I seem to not have anything much to do today!"

Mc smile sweetly at him. Thanking the archangel that was infront of mc before waving at him telling him that you'll be going now. Mc walked away heading to the kitchen grabbing some bread and putting your favorite spread. Mc put the bread on the toaster. Waiting for it to be done mc casually sits down on the chair beside them. Mc got bored and start to look on theyre D.D.D to theyre surprise there were alot of notifications blowing up. All of them were from the demon bros.. Mc sigh.. And scroll through the messenges. Diavolo had messenge you. You tap his profile pic.

Diavolo:
Hey mc! I hope things are doing just fine there at the celestial realm!

Mc:
Oh! Everythings are great here!

Diavolo:
Thats great to hear then.

Mc:
Hey umm.. I ask michael an hour ago and i told him i would visit you later. Are you free to have have some tea?

Diavolo:
Ohh!! Yes! Thank you mc. I miss your company down here. Ill be looking forward to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mc heard a 'ting' sound form behind. They then put theyre D.D.D down at the counter. And ate the toast that has done while pouring themselves a glass of juuce

"no one hasn't come here yet..."

Mc said in a tired voice. Non of the two angels come at the kitchen to get some food. Mc began to worry.

"wait something doesn't add up.. Michael said that luck give him some cakes and desserts.. And the only place where luke can only cook those are in the kitchen-"

Mc was cut off when they heard the two angels voice and solomons voice. Mc quickly turn around.

"welcome to celestial realm mc!"

Mc gasp at theyre words..

"but im already been living here!"

"yea.. But we haven't celebrated your 0stay here at the celestial realm so you can consider it as a" 'late celebration'"

Simeon said scratching his head.
You were confused that solomon was here.

"hey!! Dont look at me like that ive been visiting here! And also were best buddies!"

Solomon said like a child. Luke was handing mc a cake for them. It was beautifully designed by him.

"hm, i guess luke learn some great baking design with barbatos huh?"

Mc said teasingly. Luke blush and started to deny it all.

"hey! I only needed his help for me to learn some new cakes to give michael!"

Simeon calm down luke with a gentle touch.

"well lets eat now!"

Solomon said handing a plate for them and the others. They all took a bite and it was delicious nothing to expect less from lukes baking.

"hey guys, im going to visit lord diavolo later if you dont mind"

Luke gulp down his cake and drinks some orange juice to wash down the rest of the cake

"ohh!! Bring some of my cake there!"

The cute little boy said with sparkling eyes.

"why are you visiting diavolo?"

"huh? Oh well i kinda have the thought to have a small chat with him since we haven't talk for long when i got there."

Everyone suddenly silent even mc. Since they knew exactly what theyre talking about.

"ahhh... I see.. I also want to give something to those two do you mind?"

Mc nodded before simeon handed mc some tea's

"give this to them. They'll love it. Then again maybe you guys can drink that while your having a talk with Barbatos and diavolo"

Mc nodded again thanking him.
When you finished your cake mc put the plate on the sink. And wash your plate and the others too. Mc dry theyre hand as soon as they were done. They head out of the kitchen when a phone call rings from mc's D.D.D they have an urge to not answer it since it can be the brothes..but mc check it ayways since mc dont want to miss a call from diavolo.
When mc pick up theyre phone from theyre pockets they immediately look away from it.. Asking themselves if they'll answer it or no..

Lucifer was calling

You sigh.. Giving it some moment before you answer it.

Lucifer:
Mc..? I heard from diavolo you're going to visit the castle.

Mc:
Mhm..so?

Lucifer:
Could i maybe have a talk with you..?

Mc:
.....

Lucifer:
.......

But lines were intese cause none of the two are talking. Mcs mind was rushing like a train in theyre head..

Mc:
Ill you a short time to talk with me

*Mc hung up*a

Mc suddenly puts theyre hand on theyre head grabing a silk of hair..

"what the fuck was i thinking...."