"Kuan? Is everything ok? You look so terrible?". Hai Kuan takes a deep breath and releases it.

"Let's talk away from Yibo". They leave the room and stand outside.

"What's wrong?". Hai Kuan faced him and sighed; he doesn't know how he should start this.

"I don't know what is going on but....Yibo didn't respond to us the last two weeks, his body conditions and everything is perfectly normal, but he is not responding or giving us any signs of waking up, I know the coma can be long, but...if the person at least responds with his eyes then he can wake up, but Yibo is not now, he was responding but now no, I don't know----".

"Stop!". Zan Jin shouts and Hai Kuan stops talking and looks at him who takes a step closer and look at his eyes sharply.

"You Have To Calm Down Or I Will Be The One Who Loses His Calm Now". He said firmly and Hai Kuan nodded, he didn't notice that he was panicking and talking fast, he takes a deep breath and releases it.

"You know, everything you can imagine is real, that what I learn from someone I don't know----".

"It's Paplo Picasso". Hai Kuan said and Zan Jin nodded.

"Yeah Yeah, him, Pappolo or whatever, it's far from art thou, but I used to think of stuff happening to me and then it happens, even if it's happened a few years later, as long as I thought of it or imagine it...it will happen, so thinking that Yibo will never wake up is not even in my mind, I don't what to think of it, so, please....Don't think of it and do your best to make him respond to you again, we want him to wake up, that what I am imagining now and believe".

Zan Jin smiled as he closes his eyes and imagines that tomorrow Yibo will wake up and all happy, his thoughts stopped and open his eyes to look at Hai Kuan who touch his cheek with a smile.

"*Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage*". Zan Jin looks at Hai Kaun in confusion.

"W-What do you mean by that??". Hai Kuan shakes his head and takes his hand back.

"Nothing, you are right, I will do my best to make him respond to us again so he can wake up soon, I have to go now, see you soon". He passed him but Zan Jin holds his hand and stops him.

"Wait, I want to ask you something".

"What is it??". He looks around and whisper to him.

"Did....Did my parents come here?". 

"No, don't worry I will tell you if I saw them". 

"Ok then...Thank you, because I don't want something from the past to repeat". He walks away and enters the room where Yibo is, he sits next to Yibo's bed and covers his face.

"Please god....Don't let them find me".

Hai Kuan was walking here and there in the hospital and stopped when he saw someone familiar, he hides behind the wall and saw him entering a room with flowers in his hands, but go out after few minutes and close the door, Hai Kuan go to check on the family name and it was Zhu, he frowned and open the door a little to see who is inside, he surprised to see a woman laying on the bed and her face was all injured.

"Excuse me, can I see the file of the patient in room number C32?". He goes to the nurse at the reception and asks for the file.

"Sure Dr. Wang". He takes it from her and opens it to read it.

"How about the visitors? Does anyone visit her?".

"Yes, only her husband's brother, he said he will look after her because his brother which is the husband in jail". Hai Kuan nodded and continue reading the file, after reading it all, he returns it to the nurse and walk back to Yibo's room.