Quintessa's Turn to the Light

Also, shoutout to my editor @EmeraldPhixHowlWave for editing all my books! :D 

The Autobots put Quintessa in their ship's cell.  A few seconds later, Quintessa started moving.

"Get me out of here!" Quintessa screamed. 

"Quintessa stop!" Optimus screamed."You need to make this right."

"I am already right," Quintessa snapped, walking up to Optimus, her former archenemy. 

"In order to be a good creator, you must be with us. The Decepticons were the ones that betrayed Cybertron, not us." Optimus screamed.

Optimus showed a ton of footage of how the Deceptions betrayed Cybertron. Quintessa's expression flashed from angry to sad to betrayed to confused, and then finally settled on a defeated sigh. "You are right," Quintessa finally said. 

"Let her out of her chains!" Optimus said. Ratchet released Quintessa, and she fell onto the floor with a thump. 

"It was not me who did this, Unicron turned to become a Deception and poisoned all of us," Quintessa explained. 

"I found the twin's location!" called Ratchet, pointing to the spaceship's monitor.

"Good, let's go to them!" Optimus said back. 

Just before the twins joined their online classes, Optimus threw the window of their bedroom open. The glass window was tiny compared to his giant robot figure. 

"You twins are in danger, come with us!" Quintessa cried. 

"Also, tell your mother and father that you need to be with us!" Bumblebee added. 

"Dad, Mom, the Autobots said that we are in danger, and need to come with them," Jack explained, shooting a nervous glance at his sister, who was standing beside him. 

Their parents rushed into the room. Their mother, Mrs. Greene, almost passed out at this, and Mr. Greene broke into a cold sweat. After hastily recollecting themselves, Mr. Greene said, "Your mom and I know that you two still have a lot left of your lives ahead of you. But the world might be at stake, and we know, no matter how much we love you, that whenever the Transformers call the Earth is in danger." 

"Kare, Do you think we are leaving with the Autobots forever?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, we have to watch and see!" Kare replied to her brother, her face worried.

They both rushed forwards with their bags and jumped out of the window, into Optimus's outstretched robotic hand. 

"You two have an Autobot form!" Ultra told the twins, looking down at the human children. 

"But we don't really know how to turn into our Autobot form yet!" Kare said. "And plus, saving the world will probably take a heck ton of work." 

Jack shot a glance at his sister, and hastily elbowed her. "Be polite," he hissed. Kare rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"Well, we will teach you how to." Optimus Prime said, crossing his arms. 

"Why is Quintessa here?" both twins yelled in unison. "Isn't she supposed to be the bad guy?"

Bumblebee looked at Quintessa and then back at the "Well, we brought her back from being poisoned by Unicorn." Bumblebee answered. 

As they were about to reach their ship, a missile flew right past them, making the party of humans and Autobots whoosh off track. 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"How dare you pathetic robots just betray Cybertron for just two little stupid kids?" Unicorn spat, his words stinging with hate and anger. "I need them to harness power for the Decepticons!"

"Never!" Optimus Prime replied, drawing up to his full height.

"Well then, attack!" Unicron said, summoning his Transformer guards forward.

"I don't think we can handle them all!" RC said, worry flashing across his face. 

"Let's go!" Bumblebee cried, ignoring RC's words. 

All of them entered their Autobot spaceship, and it suddenly became a car-like vehicle and started flying away. Optimus stuck his head out of the window and started blasting jolts and jolts of firing bolts at the rock floating beside them as the Autobot ship whooshed past.

"Get 'em!" Bumblee shouted. One of the guards started blasting Bumblebee, but he blocked by shooting his blaster at the guard's own bullets and then shot him out of their vehicle. That guard was defeated. 

Then, Bumblebee fired at the enemy ship, which exploded into pieces. 

"This was Cliffjumper's last words before he was sliced in half by Dropkick and Shatter," Quintessa said mournfully.