| Alone |

(Diego x reader)

(Short Story)

(1960's)

Me, Diego, Klaus, and Allison were all sitting in the living room at Allison's house. Allison and Klaus were talking, I and Diego were sitting on the couch. "Diego, can I braid your hair?"

"No, You are never going to braid my hair."

"Please, Please..." I give him puppy dog eyes. He rolls his eyes and moves further away from me. I move closer to him, I laid down so my feet were in his lap and my head laid on the cushions on the couch. He grabbed my legs and swung them off his lap.

I move so my head laid on his lap instead of my feet."Is it better like this?" He looked like a tomato, I looked at his lips. I couldn't stop looking at them, I moved my body so my back was facing him. He started to play with my hair, I smiled. Allison and Klaus looked over to us Klaus made a heart shape with his hands. I mouthed "Stop," Klaus kept making heart shapes with his hands, and telling us that we look like a cute couple.

Allison and Klaus both got drunk and fell asleep, Diego got me and himself a drink too. We both sat in the dining room, I was reading a book. I looked over to Diego and he was staring at me.

"Oh- sorry." I let out a small laugh. "Diego, it's fine." I smiled. I looked at him in the eyes, I leaned in a little bit. I kissed him... I pulled away slowly, "I-I'm s-" He pulled me in for a more passionate kiss. He cupped my face, he put his hand on my waist pulling me closer. All of a sudden we heard blankets shuffle around. We both looked over to Klaus and Allison, they both looked up at us and just laughed. I and Diego blushed, the rest of the night they would tease us about the kiss and that we have feelings for each other.

( This one isn't that good either, I'm already running out of ideas... lol )

I was thinking, maybe I could do Allison and Vanya too. I might make Allison and Vanya one too! Comment if I should~ <3