Chapter 12: The long day. Smut

Start from the beginning

"I won't Freddie, come on let's get dressed."

He puts on a blue shirt with black jeans. I decide to go without make up today and put on a black crop top with ripped light blue shorts with a red plaid shirt wrapped around my waist. I leave my hair down and throw on black converse.

"You look beautiful darling." He says hugging me from behind.

"Thank you babe. Now let's head downstairs."

We head downstairs to see Hermione and Ginny already waiting.

"Wow like the outfit Y/N." Hermione says.

"Thanks Mione."

"Let's go." Ginny complained.

We arrive at the mall and head inside.

"Me and Ginny are going to head to the food court. See you guys later." Hermione says.

"Alright. Bye guys." I say walking into hot topic.

Fred grabs my hand and walks in with me. I try some outfits on. The one that was my favorite with a white turtleneck with a black and white plaid dress over it. We continue to walk around and suddenly Fred starts gripping my hand harder.

Fred's POV:

I love those outfits on her. But it makes me mad seeing these guys looking at her every time she tried on a new outfit. I push the away the feeling as she continues trying clothes on. How did I get so lucky with the girl of my dreams? She finishes trying them on and we start looking around for more. As we were walking around a lot of guys started looking at her and I get mad. I didn't realize it but I was gripping her hand tightly.

"Freddie." I hear her say softly.

Your POV:

"Freddie you're squeezing my hand pretty tightly." I say.

"Oh shit sorry darling I didn't notice." He says loosening his grip.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea sorry I don't know what happened."

"Okay well i'm going to pay for these stay here."

I buy all the outfits I tried on and a black minidress that Fred didn't see. I walk back over to him.

"I'm going next door to get shoes are you coming?"

"Of course I am is that even a question."

"Okay I was just asking incase."

I pick out some black heels. Suddenly Fred grips my hand tightly again.

"Freddie you're doing it again."

"Oh sorry darling."

We walk to the food court to meet with Hermione and Ginny. They look down at my bags.

"It's just some outfits and a pair of heels."

"Ohh I bet the outfits look great on you!" Ginny says.

"Fred are you okay?" Hermione interrupts.

"Yea i'm good."

Hermione gets up and pulls me to the side for a second.

"Y/N he's jealous with all these guys looking at you." She explains.

"Oh how did i not see that?"

"I'm not sure."

We head back to the table just in time to go to the next store. For the rest of the three hours we are there I kiss Fred and assure him that I am his every time he grips my hand hard. Then he loosens his grip.