" I just asked because of how my quirk works, I like knowing about quirks that could be useful in a given scenario or can overpower another. " I answered, I couldn't deflect the conversation because of this slip up, so I answered honestly.

This seemed to surprise Tomura who seemed to think for a moment, " Wait, what is your quirk? " He asked with a tilted brow.

" Imitation, by knowing how the quirk of another person works, I can use it as if it were mine. I can even use multiple at one time for a combo. " I explained, and I saw the look of shock and awe on his face.

" So, what about you? It's only fair that I know about yours when I told you mine. " I added as I gave Tomura a smile, which quickly turned his shock into a look that a deer gives headlights before being hit.

His gaze went to his feet, I'm guessing that he doesn't like talking about his quirk. Its either that, or he doesn't want me to be able to use it if I were to know how it works. " I can decay anything into dust by touching it with all five fingers. " Tomura spoke.

So, I decided to lighten up the mood with a joke. " I wonder how many controller's you've had to buy because of that, well, it also means that you technically don't have to try and recycle plastic bags because you can just dust' em. " I chuckled lightly.

" Though, a good idea would be having a pair of gloves that, on one hand for example, only covered three fingers fully and had two missing fingers in order fo prevent accidentally injuring anyone you happen to be particuarly close with. " I added as the idea came to mind.

Tomura just had a small smile, not a creepy one but a genuinely sincere smile. " I never thought of that, it would definitely help when I'm playing a game, I have broken a lot of controller's because I forgot about my quirk while getting worked up or frustrated. " Tomura spoke with a more energetic tone.

But, I guess that was to be expected. Tomura's quirk would end up with a lack of physical contact, he would be touch starved and so a reprieve would probably sound like a blessing to him. Thinking up a glove that matched my idea and how it would be comprised.

I decided to have this glove be carbon fibre as I used creation to create the pair of gloves. Tomura definitely had a look of surprise as I held up the gloves for him to take, " Here, they're carbon fibres so they should be durable. They're also cool looking too. " I spoke as I held them out to him with a smile.

He just looked shocked as he stared at the gloves that I had in my hand. But it then turned into a smirk, " Isn't using your quirk in a public area illegal? " Tomura sang out as he gently took the gloves from my hand and slipped them onto his hands.

" Well, it's not illegal if you aren't caught doing it, and you wouldn't grass on me would' ya? " I answered with a smirk of my own as I gave Tomura a smile and laughed.

--------------------------

Soon, we ended up in an empty alleyway. There was nothing but shadows and brick walls, as well as the way out of the alley. I rose my eyebrow at Tomura who just grinned at me like a child showing off their favourite toy to their best friend.

" Tomura, this is an empty alley. " I said straightforwardly as I rose my brow in question.

So when a swirling purple warp gate opened my eyes went wide and I jumped slightly as I took a whole step back. " This is my transportation, c'mon. " Tomura spoke as he held out his gloves hand for me to take.