Part 1

When your water breaks during an argument.
.
@bamxception
.

Author's POV

Earlier this month
'Baby what are you hiding from me tell me ' JB asked you in a confusing tone . You just got to know you were pregnant with a month old baby this always had been both of your guys dream after the failers you both had about not having a baby for 5 years but now is finally true .

" babe I-I'm pregnant " he did not want a moment and hugged you as if there is no tomorrow Y-you are not pranking me right " he sobed while says " no I'm not I swear to god you will be a dad babe " .

Y/n Pov

It's 8:25 and JB canes home at 9:00. You think to it self uts been 9 months since your pregnancy and you know the baby can arrive at any moment so u tried to not stress out . " the main lead-up be acting good jinyoung oppa fighting" you said through the TV screen. You heard the clock when you saw it's already 9:30 pm and JB is not home you text him to see where he is .

After so many tries he still did not reply to you message you started to freak out and stand up and called Mark . @bamxception . Mark told you that he left the JYP Entertainment and he must be there soon that was a relief for you untill you heard the door keys " hey honey how are you today " he seemed a little pissed off at same thing but who knows what it is " Y/N I'm not in a mood today so don't talk to me " " I'm just trying to ask you and help you what happened tell me you can always tal- OUCHH " a sharp pain hit your abdominal JB did not care and went straight to the bed room .

" I'm fucking asking you what happened tell me " you shouted at him with a deep tone not caring about the neighbor's " do I need to tell u everything tell me " he screamed at you making you flinch and the pain again hit you even hard but soon it vanished so you tried talk back ". What obviously I'm your wife jaybeom not you slave OK tell me I care about you " " I fucking couldn't learn the  dance because of that JPY OK " he slammed the bath room door until you shout in pain ' OUCHHH '  "what happened tell me "

He rushed out of the bathroom seeing you on in pain " M-my water bro- " before you could say anything you passed out all of the sudden.