"About what?" The three and I get a shock. I don't show it though.

"Okay, what the hell just happened?!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! Language." Reggie coughs.

"Really? You're worrying about language when you literally died for a second in front of my eyes." I help Reggie on the couch.

"Y/n... at the ghost club we got this stamp that gives us these shocks." Luke says.

"These shocks will slowly kill us or, we join the club."

"And the only way we don't join the club is to..." Reggie pauses and shakily sighs.

Luke finishes for him. "Is to play The Orpheum to crossover."

"Does that mean... does that mean you're going to..." I point up.

"Yeah," Alex responds.

"Oh." I wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"No, yeah, of course I am. I'm just worried about Julie."

The guys nod their heads.

~Time Skip~

A few hours later, the guys and I were bored, them playing with their instruments. We also found out that I could touch Alex and Luke so now I'm totally not playing with Luke's hair.

"GUYS! Snap out of it." Julie shouts at us.

"Hey, Julie." I say, getting up and giving the girl a hug.

"We told her." I hear Luke whisper to Julie.

I feel her rub my back as she talks to the three.

"People don't... but ghost do." Julie says.

I pull away and smile at Julie.

"Can I help?"

"Of course you can." Luke tells me and I smile.

"Okay, I have a plan." I start.

~Time Skip~

We were all ready with the plan and I was hanging out with Carlos. Well he was asleep and he trapped me in his arms which couldn't get really annoying. But I'm not gonna talk about that becuase... I'm getting those jolts/shocks left and right and it's getting worse and worse. I start to cry silently, playing with Carlos' hair.

"I'm so, so, sorry." I tell Carlos.

Another hit of those shocks hit me.

I sniffle and kiss Carlos' forehead, "I'm gonna miss you."

I see the guys watching me and I shakily sigh. I get off the couch and cover Carlos with a blanket. I put a hand over my forehead, walking to the kitchen sloppily.

The guys follow me, Luke asking, "What was that?"

I get a cup from the cabinet, mumbling, "Nothing."

"Y/n, you were in pain. What happened?" Alex asks.

I inhale sharply before putting my bracelet on the counter.

"Okay? It's your bracelet. That doesn't answer the question." Reggie says, getting upset that he doesn't know what's happening to me.

"You found this at The Hollywood Ghost Club." I state a fact.

"Yeah, why?"

"And you didn't expect that you know this is mine, and that you found this at the club. But you didn't know that it was obvious that Caleb owns my soul and he found out that I'm friends with you guys so he made me spy on yo-"

"You lied to us?" Luke cuts me off.

I looked down, staying quiet.

I hear Luke sigh, "Wow, and you were a spy for him? So, you just used us because Caleb told you to-"

"Luke, stop." Alex tells him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, I'm not finished." Luke tell Alex, slapping his hand off of him. "I can't believe you. Why work for him? Out of all people. And you just used us just like Willie used Alex."

"Luke!" Alex shouts but Luke ignores him.

"And you probably don't even care about Reggie. He's always trying to find someone who actually cares about him that's related and we thought you were going to be the first one but-" I finally cut off Luke.

"But you have the audacity to yell at a 12 year old who's more at risk at dying than you?" I show them my stamp. "Look! I'm dying as much as you are Luke!"

Luke backs up, surprised at the tone and volume of my voice. Reggie looked like he was going to cry.

I shakily sigh. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you." I apologized.

"And I should've told you guys." I hugged Reggie, trying to keep him from not crying.

"No, we're sorry. Luke shouldn't have yelled at you." Alex pushes Luke in front of him.

"I'm sorry." Luke apologizes.

I pull away from Reggie and I's hug and give Luke a hug.

"It's okay. I know you were just mad tha-" I get another shock/jolt.

Alex and Reggie rush to my side, concerned and worried about me.

"What was that?"

"One of those shock or jolt or whatever you call it." I reply, coughing a bit and pouring a cup of water.

"It's that bad?" Reggie asks, his voice cracking.

"Yeah," I chug the whole cup of water.

"Why'd you drink so much water?" Alex asks.

"It helps with the headache." I start to walk to the living room.

"Wait!" I turn around. "Are you gonna die?" Asks Reggie.

"Yes, probably tonight or tomorrow. All I know is that I'm not gonna last long." I tell the three.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight." I walk over to where Carlos is and shake his shoulder a bit.

"Carlos?" I say softly.

"Hmm?" He replies.

"Come on." I help him up, walking him to his room.

"Are you staying over?" Carlos asks, putting a part of the blanket around him on me.

"Yeah." I reply.

I could feel the guys watching me.

"Oh, okay. Can you cuddle with me?"

I chuckle at Carlos' question. "Yeah, okay, sure."