𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 ?

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

  "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁."
𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟯

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Serenity wakes up to a text message. One that was surprising.

From: Nathan

   Thinking about you.

She ignores it. And continues to get ready for school. She's been ignoring him, for the simple fact that things don't change. They never change, it's always the same. She's always falling into the same traps. But this time was the last straw.  She really meant what she said and Nathan knew that.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Serenity stood on the side lines next to Brooke and Peyton cheering

Serenity stood on the side lines next to Brooke and Peyton cheering. The Ravens were down by 2, the score was 57-55. Nathan drives the ball, shoots but misses. Jake gets the rebound passing it to Lucas, who shoots and scores. And Tree Hill Ravens win.

Serenity congratulated Lucas on win and was on her way out the gym doors. When she heard "Ren wait up!" She knew who was trying to catch up with her. And she didn't care to stop. He jogs past her, to in front of her and stops her from walking.

"I've been calling. And you've been ignoring me." He stated.

"Well, there's a reason for that." She crossed her arms across her chest.

"And you have every right to. Truth is...I miss you Ren." He sighed. She could tell that he was telling the truth. He really did miss her.

"Good." She said before proceeding to walk to her car. She said 'Good' because she can tell he actually took her seriously. He know she meant it.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Now at the 'Burning Boat Festival' Serenity, Haley, and Lucas walked up to the burning boat.