✴⋆ 🍋 13 🍋 ⋆✴

Start from the beginning

The purple eyes stared at your wide, shocked at the way you were acting as you tried to discourage her. Yet, Kyoka knew you wouldn't be this rough you were only doing this to please the girl at your mercy needs. Mina was in heaven as her pussy clenched to the dildo desperately, so close to coming but still needing more.

Kyoka could see that in the eyes of the girl you were fucking, not listening to your order, she crawled under the girls elevated body, such her clit as you continued to fuck Mina. It was just the little extra the moaning girl needed as the floodgates unleashed on the girl below her mouth.

Kyoka moved from under Mina, as you slowly pulled out the girl, carefully placing her on the bed to come down off her high. Going to turn away, you'd been that concerned making sure Mina was comfortable you'd not seen Kyoka move behind you. That when you did, the skinny girl pushed you with all her might to the mattress.

"Da Fuck!" you called as the girl straddled you, placing her pussy other the dildo only for you to grab her from sliding down it.

"Kyoka! Stop!" yelling at her the desperate girl froze, it was clear you were annoyed but so was she.

"Why? You fucked Tamaki...He was a virgin wasn't he...you didn't care about breaking his heart!" that made your eyes go wide glancing away as you pushed her off standing up, you gripped her shoulders hard, forcing her to the bed with you on top of her.

"Is this what you really want? A drunken night? A person you're not even dating to fuck you for the first time?" staring into her eyes, the trembled but not in fear but in sadness.

"Yes...I want you! I want you back...I understand that, that you are recovering, that you think it's ok to push us away...but we will all come back, time and time again. We'll all show you we love you," she was seething as Mina started to sit up but let the usually relaxed emo girl unleash all the heart she'd been holding in since you broke her heart.

"Kyoka stop!" looking away, a guilty look in your eyes, she grabs your face making you look into her deep purple eyes.

"Please...I won't regret it. Just as I know Tamaki doesn't. I asked him...I guess it's different for a girl, but he still doesn't I won't...I won't hate you when I wake up and know you've already left." she pauses looking at your face it was true. You had every intention of leaving before they woke up.

"If anything, if I never see you again please give me this," heard words sunk into your heart, you'd loved the girl below you. Kyoka was never normally one for words but here she was, pleading for you to make love to her.

Something in you clicked, the memories you shared even though brief with the girl and with Mina flashed back to your mind. Placing a soft hand on her cheek, you began to kiss Kyoka softly.

"Are you sure?" your fingers went to her went pussy, fingering her as her face flushed from your being so careful with her body. If you were about to pop her cherry, even though the two of you had been with each other many times before, she had never had her hymen broken.

"Please..." she mumbled as you began to slowly work her, widening her for the dildo to go in.

Feeling a tap next you, Mina passed some lube before she began to work Kyoka's tits with her mouth. The shy purple-haired cutie was putty under both of your spells, this was what she'd wanted. The reason she wanted you to do it and not Mina, was because you had control whereas Mina was a horny minx who thought everyone loved it as rough as she did.

"I might need to borrow this to fuck Todo," you grin, making both girls laugh.

"It's yours fuck who you want with it," Mina stated, not bothered who it was within the little group but secretly if you used outside the ten it would hurt even the laid-back fun-loving alien loving girls heart. As you placed the tip at Kyoka's entrance, Mina grabbed the girl's hand as you looked into the deep purple eyes, surrounded by the purple bob and an extremely flustered face.

"You ready...tell me if it hurts." slowly you began to thrust forward, it was tight and even though the item was your body, from the look on the girls face it was uncomfortable. "You ok Kyoka?" leaning down, your lips grazed hers.

"It hurts..." she whimpered making you stop. Wanting to push through for her you felt it best to distract her. Sucking her bottom lip, her pussy was full as your hands gripped her ass, pulling it apart to widen her, to try to make it easier. She was such a tiny thing below you.

Kissing her, your eyes glanced to Mina who was dying to fuck you, it was all over her face as the woman bit her lip. Swiftly, you rammed forward, the pressure from the thin bit of skin breaking made the girl below scream into your mouth, as you swallowed her screams. Starting to feel her pussy loosen up, the scream becoming moans.

Only then did Mina let go, getting the other harness and dildo on. The cold lube made you moan as you fucked Kyoka before you felt Mina pushing such force that you pushed the cock all the way into the girl making her nearly crawl up the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you Kyoka...you ready...because I won't be able t... Ooooo mhhhmmmmmmm MInnaaaaa!" that was it Mina was done play soft, she was thrusting into your ass, as you own hips thrust in Kyoka. The girls clawing into the bed as the three of you spent the night swapping places, taking turns, to show each other who exactly was the boss before collapsing in a tangle of legs and arms.

The next morning when you woke up, you felt back that you had got to leave. It wasn't that you wanted to. It was because you were actually due to visit your dad at the hospital #, also whilst there, you would be also going to assist Sarah with one of her mobility classes with her Dad to help her to walk again, just as you had promised.

When Kyoka and Mina woke up, to see you not there. Well, there hearts sunk!

However, as they sat there a knock on the door made Mina jump out the bed to answer. Mostly knowing Kyoka maybe a little sore from the night before.

"Ah, Miss Mina, Miss Mina, Miss Yagi asked me to deliver these for you. I hope I didn't wake you," stood there was Sebastian, a tray with multiple pastries, coffee, tea and juice. Then there was a pink rose and a purple rose upon along with a note.

"I'll be off," the butler left like that leaving the girls sat there on the bed, to look at the letter gobsmacked.

'Mina & Kyoka,

I'm sorry but I didn't want to leave you both. I had an appointment I couldn't miss today. I hope you'll forgive. I want you to know that hope that one day you'll forgive me from breaking up with you both. I did this with the best intentions.

Love yours,

(f/n) xxx'

Meanwhile, you sat looking out of the hospital window trying to work out what the hell you were playing at, and why you could not get the ten of them out of your hearts. Feeling that sleeping with a few of them was only going to reopen the wound on their hearts, however, it was not their hearts that were hurting the most.

It was yours as you tried to deny the feelings that you had for the ones you once called lovers.

***Happy December 13th everyone! Hope you enjoyed chapter 1. So...you finally did it and is it me but are you starting to act more and more like a girlfriend with each ex you meet? Anyways, nice little reunion to see how Sarah is getting on and will All Might be awake?***