|𝟷| ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ

⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆ 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: Savannah is a Slytherin who finds out that she is in an arranged marriage.
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: None
𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩: Yes/ Requested by @mrs2527
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨: 1080 ⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 down the hallway toward the Great Hall. She was used to having people staring at her, she came from a well known family after all.

She sat down at the Slytherin table as she waited for one of her best friends, Pansy Parkinson. Savannah enjoyed waking up early and being one of the first ones in the Great Hall or classes. She enjoyed the peace and quiet very much.

"Ugh, I have DADA today." Pansy groaned as she sat down next to her best friend.

"With Umbridge?" Savannah asked as Pansy hummed.

"I heard she hates Potter." Pansy said letting out a little chuckle.

"Poor guy." Savannah shrugged as she chuckled.

"He's here!" Pansy shrieked.

"Who?" Savannah raised her eyebrows before turning around to look at who Pansy was talking about. No surprise, Draco Malfoy was entering the Great Hall with his goons.

"So dreamy." Pansy muttered.

"Right..."

"I can't wait until Christmas break." Pansy said finally looking at her friend who hummed in agreement.

══════ ══════

Savannah's dream came true, after two more weeks of classes she was finally home laying in her comfortable bed at home. Savannah was writing letters to her friends until she heard a knock on her door.

"Savannah, dinner is ready." Her mom, Amelie, said.

"I will be there in a minute." Savannah said as she smiled at her mom who nodded and left.

Savannah quickly gave her letters to her Owl, which was standing near her window waiting to deliver them.

"Savannah." Her father said smiling at her after she came downstairs.