Phoebe:"Gasps".Oh my God!.I know who the father is…

   Phoebe walks into Monica and Zakery’s apartment.

Monica:People have got to finish their stories!.

Elizabeth:I agree.

   Later that day I enter Monica and Zakery's place as Chandler,Zakery and Ross enter with the pictures.

Zakery:We’re back!.

Monica:Great!.We’re hanging in the kitchen.

   Monica drags him into the kitchen and turns his back to the living room.

Monica:Let’s stay in the kitchen.

Chandler:It’s picture time.

Ross:Now you are going to love these.

Zakery:"Showing pictures".Here’s a picture of Ross."Shows another one".And that’s me."Another one".And that’s me and Ross and Chandler."Another one".Oh-ho that is a picture of our first kiss as a married couple.

Monica:Wow.That is a great picture.

Zakery:Eh?.

Monica:Yeah.Oh and interesting because I found the cameras in one of our bags.

   Monica throws the bag into Zakery's chest and he's shocked.

Ross:Huh didn’t see that coming.

Zakery:Okay so this isn’t a picture of our first but it is a picture of my first kiss with,with this lady.Which by the look on your face I’m sure you’ll remember.So we don’t need."Rips picture".There’s no need to have this picture.How about I take the real pictures and get them developed right now.

Monica:That would be a good idea.

Zakery:Okay."Sees living room.".You opened all the presents without me?!.I thought we were supposed to do that together!.

Monica:You kissed another woman!.

Zakery:Call it even?!.

Monica:Okay!.

They high-five and he walks out.

Chandler:Well uh I'll see you at home Liz.

   Chandler gives me a peck on the lips and leaves for our apartment.

Ross:Well I’m gonna go get these."Referring to bouquet".In some water.

Phoebe:Wait you stole those from these people’s wedding?.

Ross:No,no I took them from the hotel lobby.Yeah they think they can charge me for some dirty movie and a bag of Mashuga nuts they got another think coming."Starts to leave".Hey!.My sweater!.I’ve been looking for this for like a month!.

   Ross leaves and Me,Phoebe and Monica stand there shocked.

Elizabeth,Monica,Phoebe:Oh my God!.