He waves Hardy over. "Keep your eye on this little lady." She rolls her eyes as Hardy puts his hand on her shoulder to sit down on the side of the boat.

+++

Dani yawns as she flops back onto the hotel room bed. Morgan's taking a shower while Hardy is in the bed next to her. "So you guys gotta film some in the mornin' and then Morgan and the other guys film tomorrow night?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I got plans tomorrow while Morgan's filmin', wanna go with me?"

"Sure, I'll keep ya company." Morgan comes out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. "Are you tryna turn me on?" Hardy teases.

"I forgot you were staying with us." He says as he grabs some clothes from his suitcase. "Sorry." He returns to the bathroom, changes, then joining them again. "We gotta get up early, Hardy."

"Okay." He yawns. "How long are we shootin'?"

"A couple hours, probably." He says, climbing under the covers with his fiancé. "Talk to y'all in the mornin'." He mumbles as Dani cuddles up close to him. Hardy sighs, feeling incredibly single.

+++

Hardy smiles as Dani hops into a tattooing chair. She's getting another tattoo; it's for her dad. "So what're you thinkin'?" The artist asks with his iPad on his thigh.

"Well, my dad passed away and I wanted to get somethin' for 'em." She takes a deep breath, her hand going to Hardy's on her shoulder. "He was a veteran and a volunteer firefighter." Hardy squeezes her shoulder. "He just passed a few months ago."

"Sorry for your loss, darlin'." He says as he starts to sketch something up. They sit in comfortable silence as he finishes and prints some design out. It's the firefighter symbol with his name in it with couple things that John loved and a few flowers to make it more feminine for her. "Where at?"

"My left shoulder." Opposite from the one for her grandmother. "Please." She's instructed to take her jacket off, leaving her in her infamous black tank top, he tapes the strap down on her upper arm. He holds the needle against her skin, Dani grabs Hardy's hand to help calm her nerves as he starts tattooing.

After about an hour, it's finally done. She tears up at the sight of it in the mirror, wiping her eyes quickly. "Thank you." She grabs her purse. "How much do I owe ya?"

"Oh don't worry about it, darlin'." He says, taking his gloves off. "You've been through a lot, it's the least I can do."

"C'mon now." She huffs. "Seriously?"

He shrugs. "Get on outta here." He says, handing Hardy her jacket.

She slides a couple fifties onto his counter. "Thank you." She sighs as they leave.

Hardy puts his hand back on her right shoulder. "Amazing."

"What?"

"Your tattoo, it's amazing." She smiles as they walk back to their hotel room.

+++

Dani has fallen asleep with her head on Hardy's lap, The Office is playing on mute to keep it peaceful as he plays with her hair. It's almost four in the morning when Morgan finally joins them, totally trashed. "Hey y'all!" He shouts, waking Dani up.

"Are you drunk?" She mumbles, running her hand through her hair.

"Nope, I'm completely drunk." He trips over his foot and lands on the bed. "The guys from LGF took me out drinkin'." He grins. "Dani." He practically moans, pulling himself to lay in between her and Michael before practically shoving his friend out of the bed. "I love you so much."