2- Fifth Year

Beginne am Anfang

"Of course!" said the boy running off to his friends who were cheering at him for giving her a flower. As Adrian and Miles bursted out into laugher.

"Who even is that?" Emilia said holding back her laugh looking at the flower, and then looking back at the boy. "Who randomly gives somebody a flower?"

———

"Fred, George, don't you think that's kind of you know mean?" said Y/n as she walked down the halls with the twins. She became closer with the twins every since their first year.

"Stop being such a loser Y/n! This won't hurt anybody!" said Fred messing up her hair as they give this hufflepuff boy a candy. The three of them watched him shake and make a flower appear in his hand. "What do you think he's going to do with the flower?"

"Well it is confident gum." said George as he watched the boy give a flower to a Slytherin girl. "He must like Morales, he gave her the flower, to bad she'll probably bully him"

"Have you ever spoke to her?" Y/n said watching the girl looking back at the boy confused. Y/n thought she was pretty but she was a slytherin, and Bletchley wasn't a very fair quidditch player.

"She's friends with Bletchley, He isn't very friendly if i say so." said George watching the Slytherin girl and boys walking past them. Emilia and Adrian both turned and looked at three of them and then face back forward, walking into the Great Hall.

"You have to admit it though, she's pretty bloody good looking." said Fred following the Slytherin girl with his eyes.

"I don't think i've ever had class with them." said Y/n as she looked up at Fred and George. "Only reason I know Pucey and Bletchley is because of Quidditch, isn't Pucey like the only one who plays fair?"

"Yeah but who knows how he's like outside of the Quidditch field. He can be a complete arse." said Fred as the three of them sat down at the Gryffindor table. "Doesn't matter anyways, it's not like we'll ever have to speak to them." Mcgonagall came around passing out their schedules.

   "Anyways, classes! Do we have all the same classes?" Y/n said yanking the schedules out of the twins hands, and looking down at the paper matching hers. "And we do! Fifth year in the row."

   The trio talked among themselves, eating until they couldn't no more, making their way to their first class which was Herbology, entering the class to see Slytherins.

"Well I guess we spoke to soon." said George pointing over at the slytherin girl and boys who they were talking about earlier. "You jinxed it Y/n."

"It's not like we'll have to work with them." Y/n said rolling her eyes, as she looked at Fred who's eyes were following the Slytherin girl. "Freddie seems to have a crush.

"I do not !" said Fred snapping back, and moving his eyes back to George and Y/n. They listened to Professor Sprout talk about plants when she assigned a project, that had to be down with groups.

"Now, i will assign the groups, and i do not want to hear any complaining, there will be six of you in each group now let's start with ....." Professor Sprout started calling out names when she got to Y/n, Fred and George. "Both Weasleys, L/n, Uh Morales, Pucey, and ..Bletchley."

"You jinxed it again Y/n, great going, now we have to work with them." said George causing Y/n to roll her eyes making her way to the table that was assigned.