Episode Three...

       Halima was rushed to the hospital by Moses and Mr Shaibu, Mrs Shaibu came in later with some family members crying as Moses parents came to the hospital too hearing what has happened. Mr Halima kept speaking his language with angry tune as the doctor attend to his daughter while Mrs Halima kept crying profusely while they are all outside waiting for the doctor. The doctor finally comes out and told them that they could go in and see her. When they got in, Mrs Shaibu cried more seeing the lifeless state of her daughter. Mr Shaibu fold his hand looking at her while Moses and his family stand Still confused. Sambo and his parents came later and he got really pissed off seen Moses there.  He tried to attack him with a punch but they hold him back...
       The doctor called Halima's parents to his office later and told them that she has just little chance of survival and even if she survives, she might have mental issue or loss of memory. When they came out of the office, Shaibu family stand a distance away from Moses and his parents as they are all speaking their dialect while looking at Moses and his parents. Mr Shaibu finally approach moses and his parent. "If anything happens to my daughter, anything. Consider yourself a dead man" he said and leave. Moses mother began to cry knowing how influential Mr Shaibu is in the society. They all went back home that day leaving only moses and Mrs Shaibu in the hospital. Mr Shaibu and other muslim friends went straight to the mosque that night to pray to Allah to forgive Halima and bring her back while Moses parents on the other hand also brought in some church members as they prayed interceding on Moses and Halima's behalf.
       Moses had a dream while sleeping in the hospital that night, and in the dream Halima was about to be hit by a car. He calls her name waking up immediately. Mrs Shaibu who is awake look at him as he also look at her and at Halima who is still not yet awake. Mrs Shaibu stand up and walk close to him, she gives him the wrapper she is holding. "Cover yourself so you don't get cold" she said as Moses took the wrapper and she is about to go back to seat down. "Am sorry ma, am so sorry" Moses said as she turn back and look at him. "This was never my plans for Halima. Am sorry i brought this pains to you and your family" he added. "It's not your fault moses. Let us just pray she gets better" Mrs Shaibu answered...

Episode 4...

     The next morning, there was a sudden reaction from Halima as Mrs Shaibu rush to call the doctor. The doctor comes in and ask all of them to stay outside as he attends to Halima. Mr Shaibu, Sambo and other relatives come in immediately and see Mrs Shaibu outside. she explain everything to them in their dialect almost crying. Mr Shaibu look at Moses wickedly and shake head. Sambo moves closer to Moses. "Just pray nothing happens to her, just keep praying to your God". The doctor comes out as they all rush to him. "Doctor how is she? Mr Shaibu ask. "Doctor how is my daughter Mrs Shaibu cut in crying.
"Uhmmmm... Am sorry, we lost her" The doctor responded as Mrs Shaibu scream immediately and falls down. Her muslim friends tries to hold her as Moses parents run in that moment and move straight to Moses who is already crying. They understand the situation immediately as his mom start weeping too. Sambo suddenly rush towards moses and give him a punch as everyone immediately tries to hold him. "Kai... igbo man, are you okay now. Are you excited now" he keeps screaming as they are still holding him. Mr Shaibu look at Moses for sometimes and walk out immediately as crying continues. Moses run into the hospital ward and see the nurse trying to cover the lifeless body of Halima. He push the nurse away and quickly grab Halima crying and asking her to wake up, he hug her tightly reminding her of the promises they made to each other's, he kept crying as the nurse tries to pull him off. Sambo and others come in as sambo drag him out with force and start beating him again, rendering him with punches. They tries to hold sambo again but Moses wasn't bothered about the beating, he stand up and run to Halima again and still uncover her crying and asking to stand up. He was drag out still crying...
       Mr Shaibu comes back to the hospital with some policemen and point Moses asking the police to arrest him. Moses parents tries to beg but all that fell on deaf ears, the police drag Moses to the van as he is still crying. The drive away not minding his crying mother.  Mrs Shaibu kept crying as her husband watch the nurse cover the body of thier only child. Moses was taken to jail that day, he began to act like he was going mad not because of his arrest, but because of the death of Halima. He kept calling her name while crying as the other cell mate look at him. "Aboy you better shut up there o, no day make noise anyhow" one of them shouted but that didn't stop Moses from crying and calling on Halima...